Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NFL Fantasy Football 2015/16 ***

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Wilson comes good but too late to save my season, after winning 4 in a row at the start, injuries hit and my season like the Falcons season has tanked! Won my consolation bracket game with a good 100 points, but a lot of work in the off season for me and a better draft!!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Wilson comes good but too late to save my season, after winning 4 in a row at the start, injuries hit and my season like the Falcons season has tanked! Won my consolation bracket game with a good 100 points, but a lot of work in the off season for me and a better draft!!

You haven't won yet, I have Rashad '6 carries a game' Jennings to get me 25 plus points.......... LoL

Next you'll be saying you haven't played anyone yet!!!! :)

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I've made the final in one of the other leagues I'm in and I've got a tough call

Brady vs Jets OR
Roethlisberger vs Ravens

Brady's played every week for me so far and is pretty much risk free but Ben's on fire and has the better matchup.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
No keepers, I'm going ahead with what I discussed in here...

Given the popularity of this league, I'll be opening the original league up to as many as 20 teams, if we hit 17 however, the last entry will have to wait a season, if we hit 18, then great etc, but it will be up to 20 possible.

Then I have decided I will be adding a dynasty league to the mix, for those who don't know what I mean, we would have much bigger squads, looking like this:

QB
WR
WR
RB
TE
FLEX
FLEX
K
LB
DT
DE
CB
S

BN X 10

In this league we would have maybe 8-10 of us, unlimited keepers and we would basically build a dynasty, and have the league going with a smaller core of sides - 10 maximum with such big squads. Needless to say our draft every year after the first one would be rookies and waiver wires, but it would add a very nice element and added importance to trading etc.

I'll open up both leagues to new members at the beginning of preseason next year, but I'm pretty excited by the idea of both.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yes seems great.
Thanks again for all your hard work, it really has been very enjoyable.

Re the unlimited keepers, just a thought but might it still not be better to set a limit albeit 5-6 for the smaller league?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
No keepers, I'm going ahead with what I discussed in here...

That's annoying

I've had a player on my bench who has been IR since week 9 specifically so i had them for next season and now it seems to be just a wasted squad place.

Given the popularity of this league, I'll be opening the original league up to as many as 20 teams, if we hit 17 however, the last entry will have to wait a season, if we hit 18, then great etc, but it will be up to 20 possible.

Then I have decided I will be adding a dynasty league to the mix, for those who don't know what I mean, we would have much bigger squads, looking like this:

QB
WR
WR
RB
TE
FLEX
FLEX
K
LB
DT
DE
CB
S

BN X 10

In this league we would have maybe 8-10 of us, unlimited keepers and we would basically build a dynasty, and have the league going with a smaller core of sides - 10 maximum with such big squads. Needless to say our draft every year after the first one would be rookies and waiver wires, but it would add a very nice element and added importance to trading etc.

I'll open up both leagues to new members at the beginning of preseason next year, but I'm pretty excited by the idea of both.

Sounds good, sign me up for both now

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
That's annoying

I've had a player on my bench who has been IR since week 9 specifically so i had them for next season and now it seems to be just a wasted squad place.

Sounds good, sign me up for both now

Sorry mate, I didn't want to make any definite changes until the end tbh, because up until now I really didn't know what I was gonna do. But I feel this would give the best of both worlds.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Cheers for organising this, mate; it's been a pleasure making a mockery of the 2-11 I was predicted.

Looking forward to this week's final against Show me Your TDs. Anyone know who that is? I fear this will be a bridge too far for me against a team with Cam Newton.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Lost the final 116.48 - 115.40. The Denver defence just didn't quite do the job for me last night. Still, I managed a better season than the 2-11 predicted after the draft!

Congratulations to Show Me Your TD's, and thanks to [MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION] for organising it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here