Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tele Programmes the mrs loves, but you hate.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Midsomer Murders
Gardeners World, or any other related show like Chelsea Flower Show

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Strictly.....can't Murdoch just buy and do a pay per view....

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
As i've mentioned before, the girlfriend is Spanish. She won't watch Spanish shows, but feels more at one with American ones rather than British ones, so i do not join in with her watching Vampire Diaries or Suits. I don't want her to watch everything i watch, so it works better not to be embedded in identical interests, i think.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yeah but I actually like my wife so I prefer to spend time with her.

I realise this might be unusual but it also doesn't prevent us (me and the boy) from watching loads of sport as she generally enjoys it too.

I would never have married a bird who had no interest in football.

Exactly this. Myself & him indoors, watch sport together although he likes Formula One, which I don't. I like tennis, & he doesn't, but two TVs come in handy on those occasions. I used to watch soaps but gave up on them donkeys years ago, when they turned very depressing.
Big Brother, Xfactor etc are complete rubbish although I enjoy Great British Bakeoff & Strictly.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm with [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] . My Mrs watches loads of crap, I barely watch telly at all unless it's sport, Doesn't mean we don't spend time together but rather than just being in the same room alternating between the tv screen and our smart phones we go out for meals or to friends or cook or talk together. Telly is the one time we're apart given her loving for shite like X-Factor, Pawn Stars, and weird American detective series.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Endless back to back repeats of DIY SOS. I think she has got something going on with Nick Knowles personally.

I don't blame her. This Wednesday at 8pm BBC1, there's a great DIYSOS, where the team transform a derelict street into homes for exservicemen. Not to be missed.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Hitlers underground bunker
The Nazis, a lesson in history.
The Hitler family
Hitlers hidden drug habit
Hitler: The rise & fall
The dark charisma of Hitler.
For comedy
Hogans Heroes
Allo Allo

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yeah but I actually like my wife so I prefer to spend time with her.

I realise this might be unusual but it also doesn't prevent us (me and the boy) from watching loads of sport as she generally enjoys it too.

I would never have married a bird who had no interest in football.

Gay

Dec 15, 2014
Here
The biggest loser. Fat Americans losing weight and crying. Truely awful.

Americans take buses for 1/4 mile distances. Sometimes I think it's more lack of exercise instead of eating habits.

I'm at McD at the moment. (Yes, please make that the large size with the apple pie)

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Americans take buses for 1/4 mile distances. Sometimes I think it's more lack of exercise instead of eating habits.

I'm at McD at the moment. (Yes, please make that the large size with the apple pie)

I was in the states earlier in the year and made the mistake of asking if there was a coffee shop within walking distance. I might as well have claimed to be Ho Chi Minh's chief paedophile., the look of shock and disgust the shop assistant gave me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here