Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves game shown abroad. Should be streams

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
See what the ugly birds think. I'd guess they'll go for the custard at least.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Has anyone had a problem with this link? I watched the whole game a great stream but right at the end the screen went black now my laptop is dead it won't even take a charge

I hope it hasn't killed anyone else's

Ok here - had it on a laptop but also through smartTV, both ok.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Managed to find a link where I didn't have to sign up/log in/download some software - great! But, as usual when I manage to get on one, we didn't win, and we didn't score. I must stop trying to find working links!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Managed to find a link where I didn't have to sign up/log in/download some software - great! But, as usual when I manage to get on one, we didn't win, and we didn't score. I must stop trying to find working links!

Most of the links (like the goatD one posted above) show all these ads where you are invited to click and are designed to LOOK like you have to do so to carry on, but you don't actually need to install anything - leave for 15-30 seconds then close the relevant pop-up boxes and hit 'play'

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Most of the links (like the goatD one posted above) show all these ads where you are invited to click and are designed to LOOK like you have to do so to carry on, but you don't actually need to install anything - leave for 15-30 seconds then close the relevant pop-up boxes and hit 'play'

Yes, cheers. That sometimes works for me (or more for my clapped out old computer really). As it only seems to work for defeats or disappointing draws, though, I'm questioning whether I should bother again. Maybe, in the interests of the Albion that I love, I should take myself off shopping in Tesco's on a Saturday afternoon, and not come home - or switch on a computer - until we've won!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here