Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rugby World Cup Tickets Released for Amex

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
assuming the £15 cat D ones still haven't been available - certainly not on there now..

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Where are they officially for sale ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just picked up a 20 quid ticket for South Africa. Lots of singles unless you want to go premium. Looks like mine is upper west, better bring the binoculars!:bowdown: More cheapies available for USA.
Cheers mate - everytime I look on there they're not available...!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Just picked up a 20 quid ticket for South Africa. Lots of singles unless you want to go premium. Looks like mine is upper west, better bring the binoculars!:bowdown: More cheapies available for USA.
I have been looking at this all day today.

I am equally interested in both matches. Most of the time there have only been Category A singles available.

Occasional pairs of Category A for Sunday and the only other thing that I have seen a couple of times has been limited Category B for Sunday that quickly disappears. I have snapped up 4 x Cat B (will keep looking as would prefer cheaper and it seems very easy to sell back surplus tickets).

I have been looking at this all day today.

I am equally interested in both matches. Most of the time there have only been Category A singles available.

Occasional pairs of Category A for Sunday and the only other thing that I have seen a couple of times has been limited Category B for Sunday that quickly disappears. I have snapped up 4 x Cat B (will keep looking as would prefer cheaper and it seems very easy to sell back surplus tickets).
I must have been luckier than I realised last night! Let's hope the tickets arrive in time for the match!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here