Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are a pressure group and a big one so.....

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Kevo, where I sit on the eastern side of the North, it is a huge majority who wish him and his tactical ineptitude gone. I am not sure your assumption that NSC is not representative would hold water or is this Social (media) engineering as any CEO/COO worth their sale would engage in these days.

I don't think you've considered that...
Not all the people that want the finn gone would like a press release from NSC putting pressure on TB.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
The point is polls and supporters are very fickle. OK many may want him out now but win at Derby and the next home game and the view will be very different. Further there is the assumption on here is that any replacement for Sami would get the club out of relegation trouble whereas there is no certainty of that whatsoever.
The truth of the situation is that the club are in a relegation scrap which should not be entirely unexpected given everything, whatever the pronounced words from the Board have been.
Tony and his directors have to look at the bigger picture.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Is the OP voluntering to stand outside the ground at the Millwall game with a clip board and ask everyone who walks past if they want Sammi out or not?

Does anyone have a high vis jacket they can lend him so he looks the part?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
The point is polls and supporters are very fickle. OK many may want him out now but win at Derby and the next home game and the view will be very different. Further there is the assumption on here is that any replacement for Sami would get the club out of relegation trouble whereas there is no certainty of that whatsoever.
The truth of the situation is that the club are in a relegation scrap which should not be entirely unexpected given everything, whatever the pronounced words from the Board have been.

Exactly. Someone needs to create a poll tracker for the Sami polls and mark off wins/losses.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Hang on, the issue isn't whether or not enough of us agree. It's that - even if I think, based on what I know, that SH should go - I don't expect to have a voice in it and accept that there's loads of stuff that, as a fan, I don't know.

So ... no, a supporters' group should consider lobbying for/against club policies, not for/against personnel decisions.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hang on. Going back to the end of last season, at what point exactly should we have started to expect a relegation scrap?

albionite

May 20, 2009
G

Doesn't that depend on how we win? I'm sure after the Wigan game most on here were not happy and thought it was just papering over the cracks.

D

Deleted member 22389

Shame we don't apply this logic to get our council tax bills down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here