Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games has Hypia left, if the current run of 9 league games continues much longer?

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Birmingham win, we draw, BHA third bottom tonight & Hypia sacked within 24 hours of the result, is my prediction.
Hope I am wrong on all accounts ..

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Don't like saying it but time to go. After 2 seasons with a Top 6 finish, we should be pushing for promotion again. Getting bored with having no expectation of a decent result each game, and scraping a point at best.
Having said that, he can't shoulder all the blame. If someone really offers 5 million for Dunk, take it, and spend the money on a decent striker.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If someone really offers 5 million for Dunk, take it, and spend the money on a decent striker.

Oh dear some people just never get it do they, come on Sonic.....

What makes you think we will buy a decent striker with 5million.....

When we didn't when we got 8million.....

We are a selling club, looking for bargains like 95% of the teams in football in the same bargin basement store.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
PS: Poyet went 9 games without a win Sep/Oct/Nov in the first season at the Amex. Where is he these days ?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
PS: Poyet went 9 games without a win Sep/Oct/Nov in the first season at the Amex. Where is he these days ?

In fairness that was after 5 wins and a draw in our first 6 league games so he had already proved he could get results, I feel more worried now than I did then as we are supposed to be more of an established Championship club now.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'll be calling for his head if we lose today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here