Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC posters from the dim and distant...

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Where's Danny Seagull and his outrageous remarks these days?

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
As I mentioned on another thread last week, not seen Granny Weatherax/Dave the Gaffer on here for a while. He had some serious health problems some time back and hope he's ok.

Dave the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE

God, that bell end, you are going back a few years. In them days though you could post with any user name so it was not uncommon to post things like "I am a nonce..." and the like and simply sign it with the user name of one of the Palace trolls.

I liked Whitehawk1, he was obsessed with wealth and money and after every match claimed he'd had a£200-£500 bet on whatever had been the correct outcome regardless of how unlikely it was (a 4-3 win, Mayo to score first...and so on). He once posted a thread titled "gOLD aND dIAMONDS aND aLBION bUNCE" although I can't remember the object of the thread I remember the title, funny what you remember!

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Good to see London Irish on here again usually a good read

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
As I mentioned on another thread last week, not seen Granny Weatherax/Dave the Gaffer on here for a while. He had some serious health problems some time back and hope he's ok.

Dave's banditing his way around golf courses, did alright at the REMF golf day, safe to say he's just fine.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dave the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE
?)

He was on a mission when he was around. used to spam just about every thread with DAVE THE EEEEEEAAAAAGGGGLLLLE every night. Must have taken him hours.

Can't remember the names now but there were a couple of Reading fans that used to post quite a bit around the time we started owning Pardew.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
He was on a mission when he was around. used to spam just about every thread with DAVE THE EEEEEEAAAAAGGGGLLLLE every night. Must have taken him hours.

He used to post homophobic and misogynistic crap of the worst kind back in the day when we all thought we were anonymous on-line. We weren't. He was reported and his employers found out as I remember.

And it wasn't just banter.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Covgull or something similar.

Always had very right-winged views but seemed like a reasonable chap.

Schrödinger's Toad always had very good instincts about our football

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Yorkie?

Didn't she flounce off, having had several clashes with various posters? If I remember correctly, she did seem a bit 'precious' about her views, and seemed to take disagreement or banter personally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here