Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flag in ESL on Saturday

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Midly irritating, along the lines of people dressing as matadors or anyone over 12 painting their face for the sky cameras. At the end of the day though, they pay their money and can wave their flag (just so long as they don't try and leave early)

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
A good number of other clubs support the anti-homophobia initiative - yet none of their fans wave the rainbow flags. Pretty much all clubs have LGBT fans too - yet none of their clubs have fans that wave the rainbow flags.

It simply isnt needed and is borderline tinpot im afraid.

You're borderline tinpot.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
You're borderline tinpot.

I'll make sure i bring my clackers and a rainbow flag to the Donny game on the 8th then !!

Just an aside from this - it first appeared on Spanish Day. The camera for the big screen zoomed in on it, just as Ricky Martin - an openly gay singer of course - started to be played over the PA. That seriously was a :facepalm: moment.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Did anyone notice the rainbow flag in the east stand lower on Saturday?

As Brighton supporters we all know what it's supposed to signify

No more flooding in the East Stand Lower?

"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”
- Genesis 9:13-16 (NIV)

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'll make sure i bring my clackers and a rainbow flag to the Donny game on the 8th then !!

Just an aside from this - it first appeared on Spanish Day. The camera for the big screen zoomed in on it, just as Ricky Martin - an openly gay singer of course - started to be played over the PA. That seriously was a :facepalm: moment.

We'll all bring one :)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”
- Genesis NIV)

They never wrote stuff as good as that again after Peter Gabriel left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here