Birmingham City FC - vs - Brighton & Hove Albion FC **** Official Match Thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
A close 1 Niller then!

Not quite what I was expecting from Oscar after his comments in the first week he was here.

But we must leap up the table now! :drink:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Congratulation Oscar on your first points in the Championship! Hopefully many more to follow

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
What price the first "We're gonna be promoted" post?

Bipolar Hove Albion.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Re: Birmingham City FC - vs - Brighton & Hove Albion FC **** Official Match Thread ****

Sounds like we rode our luck at times, against a weak Birmingham team. And an unlikely goal scorer

But I'm glad the win has come, Onwards and upwards. Burnley couple of home games to come. Hopefully get a striker in.

Big question for those in attendance, is our LB position now solved?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's nice to be mid-table at last.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Off and running and a clean sheet to boot.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Quick summary: Should have been 2-0 up at H/T. They should have pulled at least 1 back, probably two in first 10 mins of second half. On balance of play, we maybe just about deserved the win, though we couldn't have complained with a draw. Ward looked OK, Leo was our MoM for me.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Sounds like we rode our luck at times, against a weak Birmingham team. And an unlikely goal scorer

But I'm glad the win has come, Onwards and upwards. Burnley couple of home games to come. Hopefully get a striker in.

Big question for those in attendance, is our LB position now solved?

Listening to it - it sounded more like a right back problem. All the danger went through Calde

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Re: Birmingham City FC - vs - Brighton & Hove Albion FC **** Official Match Thread ****

Listening to it - it sounded more like a right back problem. All the danger went through Calde

Both Calde and Bruno aren't the best at defending.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
noeliadeniz: OMG, we are 0-1 up, 5' remaining!! Come ON, Brighton!!! #BHAFC

Love how she says "we" for BHAFC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports