Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for tonight?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'd rather see Navarro than Dicker but otherwise I'd be happy if we started with that side tonight. Thought Navarro had a great game against Reading, I wasn't at West Ham so cannot comment on how well he played but then did anyone play well?

I'd rather see Navarro than Bridcutt.

Navarro did against Reading what Bridcutt should have been doing all season. Dicker and Vicente do link up well.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
After Saturday's debacle, Dicker should most certainly not start tonight.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
After Saturday's debacle, Dicker should most certainly not start tonight.

Not blaming him entirely of course, but the 3 games he's started since he came back from injury have all been lost at an aggregate of 0-8. So agree it's just not working with Dicker in the side.

As Greer is out then straight swap for Dunk. Reyes back at left back if Mattock isn't ready - anyone but Painter basically.

Lua Lua just HAS to start and CMS up front too. Not the time to start playing the kids just yet but would consider JFC and Agdestein on the bench. Ideally:

----------Brez-----------

Calde Dunk El-Abd Mattock (Reyes)

----Navarro Bridcutt------

Barnes-- Vicente-- Lua Lua

---------CMS------------

Casper
Reyes (Vincelot if Mattock not fit)
JFC
Agdestein
Vokes

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
mcybuu.jpg
[/IMG]

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No way should we start experimenting with the delelopment squad players. Imagine if Cardiff and Blackpool suddenly fell apart and lost their last three, which isn't beyond the realms of possibility, and we only took a point or two from our last three because we were trying to blood some young players. We have to keep going with the strongest team until the play-offs are mathematically out of reach.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
This is of course all likely to change once [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] gets back from his FULL English Breakfast with his inside scoop on the team news

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Brezovan
Calderon Greer Dunk Painter
Navarro Sparrow Dicker
Buckley Barnes Vicente

Subs: Mackail-Smith Lua lua El Abd Bridcutt Assulin

This means Vicente will play on the left side. I am not sure about the inclusion of Buckley as this side has a right side emphasis. I like Buckley to start because of his stamina. Kazenga Lue lua is a definite squad inclusion, but until he can trap the ball instantly and away, I prefer Buckley. Forster-Caskey and Noone if it was a cup matches with seven substitutes. No keeper on the bench.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
My team for tonight - Gus please note - you have not been charged for this information :)

Ankergren

Calderon
Greer
Dunk
Mattock (Reyes)

Lua Lua
Bridcutt
Forster-Caskey
Vicente

CMS
Agdestein

Bench:
Brezovan
Hall
Assulin
Buckley
Vokes

That side should give Watford something to think about.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
It is clearly the strongest 11 within BHA. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an egit.

Buckley hasn't been good at all recently so don't think he deserves a start, would rather Assulin or Barnes started ahead of him as long as Lua Lua is playing, as we have to have some pace in the front line

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Buckley hasn't been good at all recently so don't think he deserves a start, would rather Assulin or Barnes started ahead of him as long as Lua Lua is playing, as we have to have some pace in the front line

I would definitely like to see more of Assulin. Possibly to start then Buckley last 20 or so.
We shall see :D

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Brez
Calde
Greer/Dunk
AEA
Mattock/Reyes
Sparrow
Vicente
Bridders
JFC
KLL
CMS

Barnes. Navs, Dicker. Toby, and Casper as our bench

This is the side I'd like to play tonight, with Vicente pushed up to support CMS.

Very much doubt if JFC will even be in the squad TBH.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Too early to experiment

Strongest team tonight to WIN BIG

And then we see how the other results fall for us ( Come on Derby and Leeds !)

.................... Brezovan................

Calderon ... Greer ... El Abd... Mattock

.......... Bridcutt ..... Caskey ...........

................... Vicente ..................

Buckley......................... LuaLua

..................... CMS ....................

Spot on with nine of those, I'd give Gonzalez a go in goal otherwise we'll never know if he's any good and I would like to see Toby given a go up front, he seems to have potential and the rest of the strikers don't currently cut it for me.

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
BOOOOOOOOOOM. I think someone was watching the Wigan game last night :)

Indeed I was and I was VERY impressed with how they performed. Now I appreciate that Vicente and Assulin are both attacking midfileders, as opposed to McCarthur and McCarthy who are both primarily defensive midfielders, but we are the home team so why not go for it. My bench would consist of Calderon, Vokes, Barnes, Noone and Bridcutt

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Gus ludicrously didn't experiment with the likes of Dunk & JFC AFTER we'd won the title last year so why would he tonight?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

Brezovan
Reyes - Greer - El-Abd - Mattock
Bridcutt
Sparrow - Dicker
-----------------------------LuaLua
Barnes - Mackail-Smith

Subs: Ankergren, Calderon, Vicente, Buckley, Vokes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here