When do you think Vicente make his debut?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Jessie J is a bit of a camp tune to be singing at football if you ask me.

I'd go with

I don't care too much for money, money can't buy you class...
everybody tells me so
can't buy you claaassss
tried to poach vicente
he said f*** off, nooooooooooo

just about scans with a bit of effort!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I love the idea of his debut being against Liverpool, coming off the bench to get an assist

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Can't see him making the bench for Leicester. Pretty sure may get a run out for the Liverpool game and if he does well then should keep place on bench for Leeds

Mestalla

Aug 31, 2011
Valencia
@mavara74 Miguel Ángel Vara
Vicente puede debutar en una semana o 10 días y lo hará en un Brighton líder de la Championship tras su triunfo por 0-1 hoy en Bristol

This is from twitter yesterday (Vicente can make his debut in a week or 10 days). This man is a journalist from Valencia (from Benicalap, the same neighborhood that Vicente). He worked for Spanish newspapers like As or Superdeporte for years and he works now for the agent representing Vicente, who also represent David Villa, Pepe Reina, Dani Alves or Rafa Benítez among others and is the former VCF marketing director. I guess you recognize him from the photos from the restaurant (the man with the glasses). yfrog Photo : http://yfrog.com/h3gtqjhj Shared by mavara74

If you want to follow Miguel Angel on twitter, he will have first hand info.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Poyet (hard 'T') and Vicente don't rhyme. So will have to be...

It's not about the money, money, money,
He don't need your money, money, money,
He wanna play it our way,
Let's hear it for Vicente.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
to the tune spurs sre on thier way to wembley

sven cant sign a decent player
poyets gone and signed 'em again
you may have money
but you play funny
its not the brighton way

cause we love playing tippy tappy
keeping the ball all the game
cause thats the brighton way
so f*** the sweed again
( to top and sing again and repeat)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The obvious game is Leeds, the weakest of our next four opponents and I would like to see Navarro and Noone start against Liverpool.

More importantly, I would like to see Adam El-Abd make a surprise return against Liverpool in box-to-box midfield.

Will we play 4-4-2 against Leicester? With Bridcutt, Navarro, Dicker and Harley (possibly Noone or Buckley)?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Liverpool from the bench

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I reckon Liverpool

I reckon Liverpool too. I suspect this game will suit his style a lot more than the Leicester game. With Noone. harley, Buckley and Lua Lua all fit we have enough players already up to speed to handle the league fixtures. Just makes you realise what an impressive midfield squad we have. We do not need to rush him into the side, but are free to properly prepare him before starting him.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I think maybe Leicester off the bench, it's a way of saying up yours, or look what you could have had, your money alone wasn't good enough, the style of football is more important.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I also reckon more likely to be the Liverpool game than the Leicester game. Gus has already said he won't rush Vicente into the team.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Liverpool

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports