Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody else CHEERING for M.K on Thursday?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Proper club with a bright future and a nice new ground. Hope they go up, they deserve it

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Yes, I will be too actually - proper good away day

D

Deleted member 18477

are you f***ing mental? MK Dons is not a proper club! AFC Wimbledon are the real Dons! Not that manufactured shitheap who play in the flat pack stadium with an industrial upper tier located in a right angled town!

Peterborough to beat Bournemouth in final i hope. Although id put my money on Hudds to go up.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
are you f***ing mental? MK Dons is not a proper club! AFC Wimbledon are the real Dons! Not that manufactured shitheap who play in the flat pack stadium with an industrial upper tier located in a right angled town!

Peterborough to beat Bournemouth in final i hope. Although id put my money on Hudds to go up.

reel 'em in!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
MK is the WORST away day. :facepalm:

Sar-casm:

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
to be fair you missed the one good thing about their club. their manager is a good up and coming manager who i do like the look of.

and in all likelihood if peterborough don't go up we could maybe get CMS from them so lets hope someone can beat them. (ideally BMOUTH in the final)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sar-casm:

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

but I actually enjoyed it !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here