Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gator Goose Collison

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
First up I'm as chuffed as a dog with two dicks about tonight's result particularly with Exeter doing us a favour.

Secondly for not particular reason thought I'd share that today's work highlight was the alligator in our lake eating a goose. Big f*cker of a goose as well. Anyone else experience this at work today? Will try to post pics if anyone shares my morbid fascination with this incident. Remember gators aren't cute and fluffy but they have to eat too.

(If this thread seems excessively random I did toast our 3 points with the odd Budvar or two tonight and as my wife is watching Glee I retired to the PC).

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Secondly for not particular reason thought I'd share that today's work highlight was the alligator in our lake eating a goose. Big f*cker of a goose as well. Anyone else experience this at work today? Will try to post pics if anyone shares my morbid fascination with this incident. Remember gators aren't cute and fluffy but they have to eat too.

Used to drive 'Alligator Alley' - the road between Miami and Naples. A scary drive at nightime as all you could see were the eyes glinting back at you when they were far off.

Jerryatric

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
Used to drive 'Alligator Alley' - the road between Miami and Naples. A scary drive at nightime as all you could see were the eyes glinting back at you when they were far off.

Have you ever tried the 41 (Tamiami Trail) which also goes from Miami to Naples, but across the Everglades? It is normal to find your progress hindered by gators in the road!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Have you ever tried the 41 (Tamiami Trail) which also goes from Miami to Naples, but across the Everglades? It is normal to find your progress hindered by gators in the road!

I have - it's a far cry from Brighton. The only creatures you see on the road are foxes and the occasional drunk staggering home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here