Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1067seagull

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
'Tis a bit unfair on 1066seagull it would seem. Someone of a higher social status takes the piss out of a simpleton through irony, hoorah, how funny.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Err, exactly what should I do?

People are entitled to express their opinions here, it's not brightonfans.com and the LI love in show.

How many rules does he have to break then? ???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What rules precisely are you referring to?

Well he only exists to bully Adrie, and people on here have been banned for just starting a thread about another poster. Multiple usernames might come into it too.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
DOUG....

THAT IS TWO LINES

:drink:

happy New Year mate

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just seen this thread: 1067seagull is now banned permanently.

Looking at IP addresses it seems that quite a few users have probably been posting as 1067seagull, and there seems to be somewhat of a North-west bias. However, it's a very tangled web of IP addresses and it is difficult to be absolutely conclusive about who and when etc.

However if there is any repeat of similar actions, then I'll spend more time in untangling that web and will not hesitate in imposing permanent bans on all guilty parties.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Thanks Bozza, shame the mods couldn't have done something about it yesterday, instead of joining in.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Looking at IP addresses it seems that quite a few users have probably been posting as 1067seagull, and there seems to be somewhat of a North-west bias. However, it's a very tangled web of IP addresses and it is difficult to be absolutely conclusive about who and when etc.

However if there is any repeat of similar actions, then I'll spend more time in untangling that web and will not hesitate in imposing permanent bans on all guilty parties.

Bozza in Nazi Mod horrorshockprobe!!!!

well done mate.

happy New Year

Hiss, boo!

1067 was funny, and surely 1066 wanks as high as any in wome, and ought to have been banned for starting this thread in the first place?

Objection!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here