Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Donation - Telscombe Gull

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am delighted to say that Coach/Paula/Meridian JFC's has announced that the collection for Justin / Telscombe Gull is to be made to The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund which is £ 90.00.

Justin can be proud that some kit will be provided to local youngsters via the fund due to his collection.

I would like to thank Paula very much.

Jus RIP :angel:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
blimey...that is great

cheers P

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

zego

Jul 10, 2003
For those who haven't looked in the right place at the right time, where can we find more info about the REMF? Is it a registered charity? I've tried searching through the many earlier threads and postings.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
First place I looked, and also used the search facility with various keywords. Also Google. Found a reference to "being advised about charitable status" but nothing concrete.

Perhaps the info could be put in an easily found thread. maybe it is already and I just can't see it for looking.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
zego said:
First place I looked, and also used the search facility with various keywords. Also Google. Found a reference to "being advised about charitable status" but nothing concrete.

Perhaps the info could be put in an easily found thread. maybe it is already and I just can't see it for looking.

Send a PM to Uncle Spielberg

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Likewise.

Paula, TG would be proud of you. A true friend :bowdown:

TG, I never knew you, but you were one of us :albion:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003