Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rebecca Wilkins

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Adriodinho said:
Yes, I don't really want to think of it like that though but if my dad has had two women, 5 kids spread about over 30 years generation. Please, I don't want to talk about it no more.

I thought your eldrest half sister made of a tree was 40? You say above that your day has spread 5 kids over 30 years - so either you got your sisters age wrong or..........

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Easy 10 said:
If Adies got two half sisters, doesn't that make a whole one ?

does this help?

treesex2jg.jpg

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Brighton till i die said:
ahhh i think i get it........

you're saying you cant possibly be gay as you have an older sister that looks like a tree, but the other sister has been cut in half, thus leaving you as the oldest brother of another boy meaning there is NO WAY you can be gay, and also ensuring you'd definatly get a date with Miss Wilkins.

phew, glad i understand now - i was getting confused before:)

I've had to go out to buy a packet of biscuits just so I could splutter crumbs at the screen.

The rest of the thread's not bad either...
Just a bit baffling. :lol:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
So let me get this straight:

Aids has got a 40 year old tree as a sister who lives in Southwick and shes a dyke.

Aids is NOT gay because hes the oldest of 3 but he has 5 siblings, one of whitch is a 40 year old tree?

What the f*** has this got to do with Dean Wilkins daughter?

(By the way, just for the record i dont think we should be talking about her on here as im sure none of you would want people talking about your daughter on the internet because your job is of intrest to these people)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
well said ali, but she is pretty fit and my brother seems to have the pictures to prove it!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Munkfish said:
well said ali, but she is pretty fit and my brother seems to have the pictures to prove it!

Im in no doubt that she is a stunner, but im sure there could be some sort of legal action or something if people carry on talking about her (or post pictures)

Especially as people connected with the club and people who would see and talk to Dean Wilkins also read this board!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Munkfish said:

Get them on here then...

(or completely innocently put them on Bebo/Myspace whatever, and then we can judge for ourselves!....)

Oh and Aids - :lolol: :lolol:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
i really dont think it would be a wise choice to make butchy juniour im sure could fill you in with a few details and even cerial killer

Dandyman

In London village.
So, how do you spot these lesbian trees ? Do they have sensible roots ?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
ali jenkins said:

(By the way, just for the record i dont think we should be talking about her on here as im sure none of you would want people talking about your daughter on the internet because your job is of intrest to these people)

I would totally support this view. There are very few things that a father would put above the safety and well being of his daughter.

I dont think it would be scare mongering to think he could walk away from the job if this gets out of hand:nono: :nono: :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here