Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rebecca Wilkins

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Adriodinho said:
There is no chance me being gay because I am the oldest like my sister is the oldest of the other mother side?
Interesting theory.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Adriodinho said:
I think you should keep your imagination to yourself for your own good.;)

Theres basically five of us, she is the oldest of the trree, and I am the oldest between my brother...

There is no chance me being gay because I am the oldest like my sister is the oldest of the other mother side?

And Miss Wilkins, I wouldn't mind older...means I would not be a perv...:jester:

who in the what now?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Adrie, you have succeeded in confusing me completely, let me get it straight, there are five siblings, you are the oldest of the three...after that you have lost me, what is going on with your brother?

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Adriodinho said:
I think you should keep your imagination to yourself for your own good.;)

Theres basically five of us, she is the oldest of the trree, and I am the oldest between my brother...

And Miss Wilkins, I wouldn't mind older...means I would not be a perv...:jester:

is it me or is does that make no sense? Are you saying you can't be gay because you're the eldest child?

by the way, I think she may mind having a stalker

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So, I am the oldest of three sons, does it follow that I can't be gay...however as an unmarried bloke aged over 40 there would have to be some chance that I might be.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
ahhh i think i get it........

you're saying you cant possibly be gay as you have an older sister that looks like a tree, but the other sister has been cut in half, thus leaving you as the oldest brother of another boy meaning there is NO WAY you can be gay, and also ensuring you'd definatly get a date with Miss Wilkins.

phew, glad i understand now - i was getting confused before:)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Adriodinho said:
... Theres basically five of us, she is the oldest of the trree, and I am the oldest between my brother...

Oldest of the tree?

I am the oldest between.....

No chance of me being gay because I am the oldest.

Can I have some of the stuff you're taking, young man. It appears to be some very very good shit.

1066gull

Gully said:
So, I am the oldest of three sons, does it follow that I can't be gay...however as an unmarried bloke aged over 40 there would have to be some chance that I might be.
There are five siblings of us. The oldest three are not full siblings as they have a different mother.

The oldest of the three siblings is gay, whilst I am the oldest of the other siblings...

I was just making a joke about, is there some sort of link me being gay, because I am the oldest like my sister?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Adriodinho said:
There are five siblings of us. The oldest three are not full siblings as they have a different mother.

The oldest of the three siblings is gay, whilst I am the oldest of the other siblings...

I was just making a joke about, is there some sort of link me being gay, because I am the oldest like my sister?

Miss! He's doing it again.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton till i die said:
ahhh i think i get it........

you're saying you cant possibly be gay as you have an older sister that looks like a tree, but the other sister has been cut in half, thus leaving you as the oldest brother of another boy meaning there is NO WAY you can be gay, and also ensuring you'd definatly get a date with Miss Wilkins.

phew, glad i understand now - i was getting confused before:)

By jove, I think you have cracked it old boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here