Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Lawrenson..is he or isn't he?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
hans kraay fan club said:
Hans will be very upset if he sees you've been taking the mick out of his accent.

Hans is definately not gay. As you will see from his photo-diary, where he borrows my log-in, he is in fact a borderline sex-pest, with a fondness for cows.

Spialling now!! Les's dad: Homophobe, but possibly has a whiff if lavender about him.

Lawro: ???Bispectacle

Kraay: wandering hans/cow love

Mein Gott!:ohmy:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
The Wookiee said:
If you ever bump into Gary Williams, whilst out for a beer in Hove, he will tell you what a c*nt Mark Lawrenson is !!

Funny that, bumped into Lawro on Dukes Mound, and he was telling me what a c*nt Gary Williams is.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Icy Gull said:
He is divorced, there was a piece in the NOTW years ago where his wife couldn't cope with how anal he was :) apparently he insists on folding his underwear before he puts it in the laundry bin, but it was the NOTW so :shrug:

She also said that he was incredibly mean. His favourite quote was "I pay so I say!"

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Buzz said:
She also said that he was incredibly mean. His favourite quote was "I pay so I say!"

Is'nt that the game on Richard & Judy?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Buzz said:

He's certainly mean spirited in his allegiance to the team that put him on the map :angry:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Is'nt that the game on Richard & Judy?

Don't laugh- I saw a DVD version of You Say, We Pay in HMV earlier. It has Richard & Judy smiling benevolently on the front. Presumably laughing all the way to the bank at the thought of all the buffoons topping up Richard's retirement sunbed fund this Christmas.

The ideal stocking filler for the person of lesser intelligence/chav-istic tendencies in your life?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
edna krabappel said:
Don't laugh- I saw a DVD version of You Say, We Pay in HMV earlier. It has Richard & Judy smiling benevolently on the front. Presumably laughing all the way to the bank at the thought of all the buffoons topping up Richard's retirement sunbed fund this Christmas.

The ideal stocking filler for the person of lesser intelligence/chav-istic tendencies in your life?

But you are friend to the Chavs Edna, hence your choice of career. You just want to be near them and cherish them...I blame the parents me.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
But you are friend to the Chavs Edna, hence your choice of career. You just want to be near them and cherish them...I blame the parents me.

Correction, I want to HEAL them :lolol:

At this special time of year, let us not forget that inside every chav/chavina is a proper, decent, caring human being just dying to get out....

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Come on now, it is the season of goodwill to all men.

Even ones like these:

_40003239_millwall_fans300200.jpg

:rolleyes:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Lauro gay

who gives a feck,best footballer I'v ever seen :bowdown:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
glasfryn said:
Lauro gay

who gives a feck,best footballer I'v ever seen :bowdown:

Hard to argue with that as long as you mean best Albion player

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
SJ's Love Monkey said:
And he played for Brighton!! :D ;)

Too Quick off the mark (no pun intended) by half SJ.

Now get back in your box.

How are you mate? Must do that beer sometime.

PS Jordan must be queer to take that woman to court who kept texting him without responding to one of them.....haircut's a bit of a giveaway too - flash bastard that he is. True?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here