Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Ticket Details announced

Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
So to clarify - can I put 2 x STH and 2 x AMS in the same envelope?

On the clubsite it says you have to mark the envelopes differently?

(Small point though cos all I want is the Tix - don't really care if we get split up)

I'd do what the club says and never listen to NSC :blush: :lolol:

It is a change from Spurs though.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So the club are saying that someone that went to the Millwall game gets priority over someone who has had a season ticket for the last twenty years but didn't go to Millwall?

Seems ridiculous to me. So if you went to Huddersfield, Bradford, Yeovil, Nottm Forest you are ignored but for going a few miles up the road you get nothing??!

I agree that those getting their applications in early will be fine, but surely it is nonsensical to reward just on one game.

I know the old answer comes up that whatever you do it will never be right, but thats just bollox. Every club in the land goes with STH's first as one category and then sorts it out thereafter. And frankly I think STH's are the only reason this club has survived over the years so why not treat them with the full priority they deserve.

That said with 5,000 tickets I am sure every season ticket holder should get one.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Don't know why everyones moaning only 900 people went to Millwall many of which were neither STH or AMS members. Even if say 600 get priority it still leaves 4500 for STH and AMS members and as it is an away game a 50-50 split is only fair way.

As soon as the club started talking about keeping stubs I made sure I was at all the JPT and FA Cup games as did not want to miss out and so ................................ West Ham here we come!

Sep 24, 2003
Seven Dials
I hand delivered my application to the ticket office at 7am this morning and there were only 200-300 other envelopes on the floor!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Jonathon Livingstone said:
I hand delivered my application to the ticket office at 7am this morning and there were only 200-300 other envelopes on the floor!

My mate dropped ours off last night. Should do the job.

OGH9

Dec 5, 2006
Brighton
Why don't we sing "If you all went to see Stafford... clap your hands" so we can see just how many armchair fans we really have:lol:

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Application posted :bounce:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Has anyone actually applied for tickets for people who went to Millwall in the same application as one swho didn't. I need to know if I can do this otherwise I'll have to get my mates to apply seperatly and I'll apply for mine on my own.

i miss worthing

Dec 1, 2006
hey boys,
can anyone tell me if i can download a copy of the away supporters club application form from anywere as trying to ring club on 01273 776992 and it says they are closed till monday

cheers

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
Does anyone know if away membership has to be renewed annually?

I know I was an away member last season but haven't been to an away game yet this season so I'm not sure if I'm still a member. Advice welcome.

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Tight shorts said:

I know I was an away member last season but haven't been to an away game yet this season so I'm not sure if I'm still a member. Advice welcome.

its for LIFE isnt it?

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Tight shorts said:

part time fan!!!

Joke:jester:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bollocks just posted it bu forgot to put the code - AMSnostub or whatever it is:shootself :dunce:

home end or box for me:jester:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
OGH9 said:
Why don't we sing "If you all went to see Stafford... clap your hands" so we can see just how many armchair fans we really have:lol:

What does going to Stafford have to do with the FA Cup, wasn't the game at the Withdean? :jester:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Fools the lot of you, its obvious, DTG says will will beat anybody in the bottom six of the premiership so the club are holding back the FA Cup stubs for the next round :rolleyes:

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
For all those wanting to deposit their WHU ticket applications at the game tonight. Please look out for any Large Dust Bin and put then in there. :lolol:

If everyone reads this and passes on the useful information to their mates my app might be the only one in the official collecting points :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here