Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Ticket Details announced

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
so 2500 set aside for st holders , all treated as wed applications , means that prob 3.5k st holders appying , some will miss out

no ?

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
so gone to both cup games and now penalised cos i was working on the eve of millwall game and couldnt afford a s/t

also how do people get seats together with this app system or will it just be free for all in the ground?

Some season ticket holders may miss out for sure, but not many and only those not switched on enough to apply over the next few days.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Dougal said:
so 2500 set aside for st holders , all treated as wed applications , means that prob 3.5k st holders appying , some will miss out

no ?

some season ticket holders and are also away members

Coach said:
Why did I bother keeping my FA ticket stubs?!!
Because you might need them for:-

The REPLAY at Withdean;

The 4th Round HOME FIXTURE against MANCHESTER UNITED;

The 5th Round AWAY FIXTURE against MACCLESFIELD;

or any other game where demand might exceed supply.

Don't come moaning in a couple of months time that you've thrown them away.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Lord Bracknell said:
Because you might need them for:-

The REPLAY at Withdean;

The 4th Round HOME FIXTURE against MANCHESTER UNITED;

The 5th Round AWAY FIXTURE against MACCLESFIELD;

or any other game where demand might exceed supply.

Don't come moaning in a couple of months time that you've thrown them away.

Ive thrown my stubs away!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is disgraceful, I have to apply with the common people yet I deserve to be ahead of all others - FACT

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
ok so i wet to millwall and have my stub so will get my ticket but i want to go with mates who missed millwall can i apply for them as well so we are allocated seats together r am i penalised as i will have to sit on my own. my guess will be that it will be sit where you like as everyone will want to be with their mates anyway.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
The Large One said:
There are some complete planks of wood on this thread. It's f***ing OBVIOUS why the club asked everyone to keep their stubs. Supposing we'd drawn Manchester United or Chelsea or Arsenal at home in the Cup. How would the priorities be sorted then?

:thud:

:clap: :clap: Agree 100%.

I will be going as I went to Millwall. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

To all of you moaning, in 2004-05 I went to all home games and 90% of away games, including all cups, prior to Tottenham and missed out on a ticket because of the system in place. So don't act so hard done by.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
As many have said, the club were always going to upset someone. My own gripe is that because season ticket holders and AMS members have to apply separately, I'm very unlikely to be able to sit with the rest of the family (me being a ST holder, but everyone else being in the AMS). Hopefully the size of the allocation means no-one who really deserves to get a ticket will miss out.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Billy the Fish said:
f*** sake, just apply for them now and you WILL get a ticket. I bet we don't even sell it out.

Errrrrrrrr no

I and all of my Albion following mates plus thousands more .........Yes thousands more, applied for tickets to the Spurs match and never got a sniff. So i think we could have easily sold double what the Hammers have allocated to us:ohmy:

*FACT*

northstandnorth said:
jim in the west

apply as a ams member,you get that automatically as a season ticket holder

Can you do that? Won't they just put you back in appropriate category when they check your details?

I'm pretty sure for the Spurs game that if you sent in one letter containing mixed ST and AMS applications, they did sit you together until whichever of the two piles of tickets ran out first.

London Irish said:
I'm pretty sure for the Spurs game that if you sent in one letter containing mixed ST and AMS applications, they did sit you together until whichever of the two piles of tickets ran out first.
That's my recollection of how the Bracknell clan got seats together.

This time, I'm arranging things so that they sit as far away from us as can be achieved.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
So to clarify - can I put 2 x STH and 2 x AMS in the same envelope?

On the clubsite it says you have to mark the envelopes differently?

(Small point though cos all I want is the Tix - don't really care if we get split up)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here