Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Ticket Details announced

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Wo Hoo!

Well I've not been to ANY games this season and this one will be cheap too!

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I didnt go to Millwall, BUT I have never not got a ticket when I wanted one and I am very confident now. Its not hard. Send an application this week and you will get a ticket no problems.

If anyone is on here in 2 weeks time moaning about not having a ticket then tough, just get off yur asses and apply

queens park pete said:
So what was the point asking us to hang on to our Stafford Rangers stubs. The club really does take the piss sometimes!

2,500 tickets for away members, up to 900 taken by Millwall crowd (although will some of them apply as season ticket holders for the other pile of 2,500 tickets? Bit confusing that bit I admit) - but surely plenty left if you get your application in straight away. Everyone who applies straight away will get a ticket surely.

Guess the Stafford and Northwich stubs were for allocating the 2,500 available non-season ticket holder tickets if the game had been drawn at Withdean.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
algie said:
I've spoken to you about this before.You don't go to away games so don't feel hard done by.You said you have no one to go with but i find that a poor excuse.The people who i go with are people that i've met of NSC.My old pals have given up or have settled down etc.I couldn't do that.I've been to games on my own but now i have good company and met some great people on here.It appears you don't seem to put yourself out to meet people etc.If your dad doesn't go nor do you.Anyway,stop changing your avatar.I much prefer the dotor one

For this game, I wouldn't invite a non-supporting friend, as a Brighton fan may well miss out. I have been to a few games on my own, but it is more fun with others.

Put myself out and meet others? :lol: I am not sure you know much about me!

Anyway, I am not going to feel hard done by if I don't get a ticket. I normally go to one or two away a season, so it will be no great loss.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Hannibal smith said:
Yes to create a bonfire with. They are no use whatsoever.

Bloody Club!

Edit: Good shout John Boy!

This aint a moan, but why should your attendace in the JPT give you priority in the FA Cup?

I went to Yeovil on a Tuesday Night and saw us have one of the worst games of the season but that dont give me priority over someone who went to the Millwall game!

Last edited:

Hannibal smith said:
Yes to create a bonfire with. They are no use whatsoever.

4th round game at Withdean? :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :blush:

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
so ive been a season ticket holder for 17 years doing as many away games as pos but as i didnt do milwall Fans ? who only ever been once get first dibs (i went to the leauge one) :down: . Pleased as i lost my stafford ticket though so only 800ish ahead of me :clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whatever route the club had taken they would have been seen to get it wrong. I've just spoken to the ticket office and the poor fella sounded like he'd just had about 50 people whining at him.

I ought to be one of them as whilst I have a golden Millwall ticket [as well as the JPT home games and the two FA cup ones] I am NOT an away member! But why moan at him - its not his fault. I am not sure why I've never got round to becoming an away member - all the away games I go to seem to be pay on the door, or I've had a comp.

So having been to almost every home game [but NOT a STH] and Yeovil, Donny, Millwall, etc away I'm still way down the queue. I have to wait for the ticket man to post me an AMS form so that I can fill that in and send it back with my application, which will put me a few days behing everyone else.

Hopefully I'll still get one, but either way, I can't see the point of bitching about it.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
ali jenkins said:
Bloody Club!

This aint a moan, but why should your attendace in the JPT give you priority in the FA Cup?

I went to Yeovil on a Tuesday Night and saw us have one of the worst games of the season but that dont give me priority over someone who went to the Millwall game!

good point the person i feel sorry for is Harty if he doing the fans phone in tomorrow :lolol:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
hans kraay fan club said:
Whatever route the club had taken they would have been seen to get it wrong. I've just spoken to the ticket office and the poor fella sounded like he'd just had about 50 people whining at him.

I ought to be one of them as whilst I have a golden Millwall ticket [as well as the JPT home games and the two FA cup ones] I am NOT an away member! But why moan at him - its not his fault. I am not sure why I've never got round to becoming an away member - all the away games I go to seem to be pay on the door, or I've had a comp.

So having been to almost every home game [but NOT a STH] and Yeovil, Donny, Millwall, etc away I'm still way down the queue. I have to wait for the ticket man to post me an AMS form so that I can fill that in and send it back with my application, which will put me a few days behing everyone else.

Hopefully I'll still get one, but either way, I can't see the point of bitching about it.

Dont get me wrong, I was not having a bitch about it, just pointing out that going to one game in a diffrent cup shouldnt give you advantage.

But as you say, thats the decision and Im going to apply like everyone else!

Heres Hoping :clap2:

Elms

May 11, 2004
Horsham
ali jenkins said:
Bloody Club!

Exactly. Where do the club get these ideas from - I know they will never satisfy everyone with whatever ticket poicy they decide to adopt, but why give priority to people who went to a game in a completely different competition (and, unless I'm mistaken, one which did not benfit the club financially in any way)! There's no logic to it...

Ali - Your ticket for yeovil was a league game so no money came back to BHA. Millwall was a cup match so the club will have shared receipts- I assume that is the "logic" if we can use that word to describe the club's annual "change the rules to pee someone different off this year"competition.

Last edited:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
ali jenkins said:
Bloody Club!

:shrug: On that basis, Southend away in the Coca Cola could have been another possible.

LI makes a good point. Keep them just in case we have a replay or get to Round 4. You never know.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
queens park pete said:
Ali - Your ticket for yeovil was aleague game so no money came back to BHA. Millwall was a cup match so the club will have shared receipts- I assume that is the "logic" if we can use that word to describe the club's annual "change the rules to pee someone different off this year"competition.

Although this is a good point, I wonder how many we would have taken to Millwall if the club had not said it would be a 'Priority' game. And I also went to BOTH FA Cup games and Blackpool, Bmuff, Orient and Gillingham at home. The club would have got my money from that!

And acctually how much money would the club have made from the Millwall game anyway?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here