Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what do job agencies really mean.. rant #3

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Man of Harveys said:
Who's complaining? Tell 'em to take a hike!

Hubby :down: But he's right really - I should do better things with my time....than sit on here all day...

Rool - Mrs Mills is the Sunday Times Agony Aunt... in the Style Section I do believe...quite hilarious sometimes...

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
Why was FRANK banned for Rivals? Is is to do with him changing his name from Britbyte?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
tedebear said:
Hubby :down: But he's right really - I should do better things with my time....than sit on here all day...

Rool - Mrs Mills is the Sunday Times Agony Aunt... in the Style Section I do believe...quite hilarious sometimes...

Oh yes, I have read some of her advice.

Don't see much of Zef on here these days

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Minge said:
Why was FRANK banned for Rivals? Is is to do with him changing his name from Britbyte?

I'm not, yet somebody else who doesn't know the facts. Ahh well, if ignorance is bliss you must be very happy.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Tenner on Britbyte to flounce.

Would have put it on him losing the argument, but thats already happened, and would hve been a bet that was too safe!!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lokki 7 said:
f***ing hell, it's like being on cub camp all over again. What a sad excuse for a man you are.

What a sad excuse you are for anything. You don't know me and yet you start being abusive, get a life.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
afters said:
i'd guess it wouldn't take much.

You know, that's exactly what I said to your wife and she agreed ! You're being ripped off !

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
bhaexpress said:
What a sad excuse you are for anything. You don't know me and yet you start being abusive, get a life.

To be fair Frank, you did start being abusive loooong before anyone else was to you!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
bhaexpress said:
I tend to agree with you but you're still a snivelling wanker, no offence intended. Oh, and I would say just that in public as I would respond to abuse in kind.

Thanks for taking the heat off the recruitment consultants! It's no surprise to find that the NSC Users find you more despicable than us lepers!

I had 4 PM's this afternoon from NSC users telling me what a twat you were and to ignore you. It must be a lonely life.

I'm not going to resort to your incredibly childish level and insult you. I'd appreciate it if you left my fiance and mother out of it... if you can that is.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Tenner on Britbyte to flounce.

Would have put it on him losing the argument, but thats already happened, and would hve been a bet that was too safe!!!

Dear oh dear, how sad, I think it'll take something a bit better than this. I'm not arguing, just responding. When you get a bit older you might know the difference.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Just when you think it's all died down - nice, gentle slide into the weekend - up goes the balloon again, the sergeant blows the whistle and it's over the top we all go...

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
bhaexpress said:
Dear oh dear, how sad, I think it'll take something a bit better than this. I'm not arguing, just responding. When you get a bit older you might know the difference.

I know the difference between arguing and responding.

Perhaps your senile dementia has stopped you from you noticing the difference?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Albion Rob said:
*sharp intake of breath*

Oh no, here we go....

Yes you're right it is a bit :yawn: Just read the whole thread and see who actually started all this. I don't tajke abuse from overgrown school kids, you'll notice that Afters and Simster have flounced.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
I know the difference between arguing and responding.

Perhaps your senile dementia has stopped you from you noticing the difference?

At least your dad uses PM, what a shame you felt the need to stick your totally uncalled for oar in. Go and do some study before I start on you. As far as being senile goes, don't start insulting people with disabilities, whoever they are.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
bhaexpress said:
Yes you're right it is a bit :yawn: Just read the whole thread and see who actually started all this. I don't tajke abuse from overgrown school kids, you'll notice that Afters and Simster have flounced.

hardly.

watching you get yourself all uptight again and having a chuckle about it.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Man of Harveys said:
Just when you think it's all died down - nice, gentle slide into the weekend - up goes the balloon again, the sergeant blows the whistle and it's over the top we all go...

Count me out - good luck Chaps - soldier on! Might sneak back sometime next week with any luck...

Ted
x

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Minge said:
He was indeed. He was banned from all rivals sites after wishing cancer on the mother of a Notts County fan. I remember the very post as I used to lurk on there and cringe with embarrassment as beetroot faced hopalong franky no mates acted as judge and jury on behalf of all Albion fans.

He hasn't stopped denying it since then, but you if you don't believe me, you could just take a trip to the Notts board and ask about him.

And Jimmy Saville, I must concur - I had the same thing when Frank abused me in a PM. Within ten minutes I had SIX posters on here all regaling me with stories of what a wanker he is. And don't forget he's the only person ever to have lost their temper with Yorkie.

What a sad TWUNT.

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
Never mind, it's the weekend folks, so lets kiss and make up.

Fancy a lemonade at MEADOW LANE anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here