Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Originally posted by bhafc99
    No, this is largely a scam by agencies to get more CVs in and generally raise their profile. They frequently advertise jobs that don't necessarily exist.
    Exactly ! 'Recruitment Consultants' make the average Estate Agent seem very creditable.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Lazy as a rug on Valium

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Westdene Seagull

I personally rate job agencies along side estate agents !
      I personally rate recruitment consultants alongside pigeons and sewer rats
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Jimmy Saville
      THEN USE BETTER AGENCIES!!!

That's it. I've ****ing had enough of this shit on here. I've dedicated so much time defending my industry to unwarranted, pointless and uninformed threads full of bigotry and generalisations started by the likes of Desperate Fan. I just cannot be bothered anymore.

It gets me so ****ing angry that people like you are so happy to judge and generaslise and point the finger. You can have your pointless little rants. If you want my informed response you can check all the other answers I've given on the other "recruitment consultants are all wankers" threads. In fact, why not just bounce the one that Desperate Fan started three weeks ago rather than go through the motions all over again?

Oh and by the way, I am sick and tired of reading posts that are not proof read. What exactly is a "tream"?
      Who do you work for ? Can you honestly say the likes of MSB are anything but a joke ? Even people in the same industry despise them. If your agency is any good its one a small hanful.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Bluejuice
      Amen to that
      Captain Of The Crew

0 Not allowed!
      My husband was just part of a 'sting' on three well known high street job agencies and one independent. He complained because of the way the agency was treating applicants for jobs at his company and they did a whole undercover thing with the DTI. One is in a lot of trouble. Ahem. Disgusting. Evil. Corrupt. Callous. Oiks.

DesperateSeagull. I hope you find something soon.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      According to Google, "Tream" is

Training Energy Agencies in Mobility Management

That's definitely your mums snatch!

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by bhaexpress
      Who do you work for ? Can you honestly say the likes of MSB are anything but a joke ? Even people in the same industry despise them. If your agency is any good its one a small hanful.
      We've been here before and I don't have the time to go through it again. I shut you up about a year ago. We had a lovely long debate that ended with silence from you - do a search.

I liked the contractor thread a week or so ago - a taste of your own, bitter medicine! Contractors and contract recruitment consultants - what a happy relationship that is! (PS - I do perm x)
      I'm in the mood for ska
      Chrissy Hughton Fanboy Guinness Boy's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I have literally just got another job thru an agency. I handed my notice in on Monday and I start the new one in Jan.

The agency were professional and curtious, never gave me anything less than the truth, put my CV to the right people and followed up each request for information I had. I in turn was honest with them and stayed in regular contact and generally did everything they asked of me.

If you are dissatisfied with your agency use another one. If you want to get a job then treat everyone you come in to contact with at the same professional level you would want to be treated yourself. Two business basics frankly.
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Bluejuice
      What do you do Bluejuice?
      I'm in the mood for ska
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Jimmy Saville
      We've been here before and I don't have the time to go through it again. I shut you up about a year ago. We had a lovely long debate that ended with silence from you - do a search.

I liked the contractor thread a week or so ago - a taste of your own, bitter medicine! Contractors and contract recruitment consultants - what a happy relationship that is! (PS - I do perm x)
      Shut me up ? No, in your your own mind maybe. Mind you having a thick skin added to manifest ignorance is very much in keeping for a 'Recruitment Consultant'. I suppose you 'sold' double glazing before this.

As you can see the vast majority of people on this thread have the same low opinion of your profession, maybe you could become a pimp.

Oh, and for the umpteenth time I am NOT a contractor, still getting the facts wrong is also part of your job description. What's it like to be a leper ?