Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny v Brighton Supporters Match (players needed)

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
worked at last !

i can get anyone a close up of themselves in the team pic if they want, like my avator

Attachments

• team.jpg
    team.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 243

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am rather concerned about my right eyebrow in that photo, it makes me look like a cross between Mr Spock and Gary Glitter.

bald rover

Nov 26, 2006
Many thanks for registering me!:clap2:
Just wanted to post and say congratulations on last weeks game:unclesam:
I was the slightly unfit one who played centre back second half and I was knackered:lolol:
A good day was had by all and I for one thoroughly enjoyed my first game for over a year:down:
Thank you all for attending it was great that 2 sets of opposing fans could organise and pull off such a great game just wished Id been on the winning side:down: oh I was that afternoon:drink:

might see you all again for the re-match
once again congrats:bowdown:

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
bald rover said:
I was the slightly unfit one who played centre back second half and I was knackered:lolol:
A good day was had by all and I for one thoroughly enjoyed my first game for over a year:down:
Thank you all for attending it was great that 2 sets of opposing fans could organise and pull off such a great game just wished Id been on the winning side:down: oh I was that afternoon:drink:

Nice one, when you came on i thought you were gonna pick the ball up and run with it! And i certainly wouldn't have got in your way!

:clap2: :albion:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
bald rover said:

Cheers mate. I thought you did well in the second half - you certainly added some strength to your defence anyway. You lot will be alright in the rematch - it does wonders for your game leaving the house at 06.30 and arriving 15 minutes before kick-off!

bald rover

Nov 26, 2006
bathseagull said:
Nice one, when you came on i thought you were gonna pick the ball up and run with it! And i certainly wouldn't have got in your way!

:clap2: :albion:

pick up the ball abd run:lolol: more like pick up the ball and collapse:eek:

p.s wheres all the photos of my crunching tackles looked through the ones your guy posted and theres one of me on my :censored: and the one where i tried to rugby tackle your cf (damanclay) I think!

also the young lads on your wings got to say :bowdown: they were quality give them another 5-10 years on the booze n fags they will be as good as us:lolol:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
bald rover said:
pick up the ball abd run:lolol: more like pick up the ball and collapse:eek:

p.s wheres all the photos of my crunching tackles looked through the ones your guy posted and theres one of me on my :censored: and the one where i tried to rugby tackle your cf (damanclay) I think!

also the young lads on your wings got to say :bowdown: they were quality give them another 5-10 years on the booze n fags they will be as good as us:lolol:

:lolol:

Yep think that was me!

bald rover

Nov 26, 2006
Are there any more photos not included in your guys post:ohmy:
Ie the ones where Donny looked quite good:lolol:
and what is with photo 163:eek: is that our missing centre back:lolol:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
bald rover said:
Are there any more photos not included in your guys post:ohmy:
Ie the ones where Donny looked quite good:lolol:
and what is with photo 163:eek: is that our missing centre back:lolol:

:lolol:

Quite possibly. Think you played well at the back in the second half. Made a few very good tackles on our other striker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here