Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls over London – Thursday 28th September

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Seagulls over London – next Thursday!

The next meeting of Seagulls over London will be held on Thursday, 28th September.

Once again, we’re hoping that living legend and Albion captain Charlie Oatway will be able to join us, along with Football Liaison Manager Matt Hicks. Everyone is very welcome.

SoL background
If you live or work in the capital, you’ll get a lot from joining Seagulls over London. It’s an opportunity to hear about all things Albion, from the inside. A chance to meet other Seagulls fans and talk about the things that really matter – like the irony of Sussex people being denied their right to a community stadium by a 'Liberal Democrat' born in nearby Aberdeen.

We normally meet on the third Thursday of every other month and the venue is the Royal Oak, Tabard Street (nearest tubes London Bridge and Borough). And just to make you feel at home, it sells Harvey’s. SoL membership will cost you a hefty fiver a year. That’s right. Five Quid.

Kick-off on the day is 7.30pm. We’re expecting a lively evening and a very healthy turnout, so get there early because it’s first come, first served.

For directions, see: MultiMap

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bugger....yet another date i cant make

:( :( :( :(

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Re: Seagulls over London – next Thursday!

A chance to meet other Seagulls fans and talk about the things that really matter – like the irony of Sussex people being denied their right to a community stadium by a 'Liberal Democrat' born in nearby Aberdeen.
Was Norman Baker born in Aberdeen ??

I feel really DIRTY now:(

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Room for a newbie? Working in London, I've been meaning to get to a SOL meeting for quite a while. I'm actually able to make this one.

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
lovely stuff.

Can't be there myself (final accounting exams) but anyone going I implore you to have the steak and kidney pudding in the royal oak. That plus a pint of harvey's best is a true work of genius.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
As I now officially reside in London (Well the London borough of Sutton) and work 3 days a week in the fair city I suppose I should make an effort to come along (shame I have upset most of the members down the last 5 years or so on here !)

Hmmmm

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Rougvie said:
As I now officially reside in London (Well the London borough of Sutton) and work 3 days a week in the fair city I suppose I should make an effort to come along (shame I have upset most of the members down the last 5 years or so on here !)

Hmmmm
We're a very forgiving bunch. Get in there!

Marky

Well...
Mar 3, 2006
WR1
I'm planning to make it my first S.O.L too...if i can shake off this bloody hangover!

Dandyman

In London village.
Marky said:
I'm planning to make it my first S.O.L too...if i can shake off this bloody hangover!

Harveys finest Hair of the dog ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here