Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

THE Cricket (Notts v Sussex, Losers v Losers)

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
_42118442_pop416.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Moshe Gariani said:
they only have themselves to blame for not making 200 on a decent enough pitch...
But they did.

Unfortunately for Notts, it took 2 innings to get them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

We are not worthy of you

Fantastic achievement

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
What an absolutely superb day. Dad and I met Alan (The Large One) at 12 pm, having been mucked around on the train (we had to get off at Leicester because they needed to use our train for a southbound service as that had a broken windscreen wiper, so we had to go onto the southbound train), but the next hour was wonderful. When we arrived it looked like there was no-one in the ground, but to find there were at least 500 Sussex supporters who were able to create a great atmosphere just added to the enjoyment. We finished it off with a visit to the Olde Trip to Jerusalem. What a pub!! Great work, lads:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
This thread is now the SIXTH most viewed on NSC ...
:clap2:

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just back from the AGM of Trafford Cricket Club, proudly wearing my Sussex CCC shirt, and they are BITTER.

This is without doubt one of the greatest days of my life, even beats the Albion getting promoted and winning my brown wings (Thanks Easy 10, the memories won't fade though)

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
FANTASTIC. Totally fantastic.

And does it make it better because poor old Lanky are so bitter?

Looking forward to the open top bus on Monday Lunchtime. I hope there's an enormous turnout

:drink:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Barry Hazgon said:
Looking forward to the open top bus on Monday Lunchtime. I hope there's an enormous turnout

Still doing it on a Monday lunchtime then? Be lucky if one man and his dog turn up.
:angry:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Double Trophy winners, Sussex, are taking to an open-top bus on Monday 25 September as they travel in style to a Civic Reception held by Brighton and Hove's Mayor.

They will have both the Championship and the C&G trophies with them as the bus leaves Hove Town Hall at 12.30pm whereupon the bus will make its way down Church Road, Western Road, towards Churchill Square then down North Street past the Old Steine to The Thistle Hotel. The players will then make their way to the Civic Reception.

So if you're in Brighton between 12.30pm and 1.15pm and see the Sussex bus and the victorious Sussex players then give us a wave and sing up strong for Susssex By The Sea! We'd love to see you!

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
pasty said:
Still doing it on a Monday lunchtime then? Be lucky if one man and his dog turn up.
:angry:

Indeed. Luckily I work in town so can nip down at lunchtime, I just hope we manage the turnout they deserve..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here