Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Samuel L Jackson at Withdean

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Blimey, just seen this in the Argus.

Hollywood actor Samuel L. Jackson will be at the Withdean Stadium this Sunday afternoon as a guest of the Albion for the League One clash against Crewe Alexandra.

Jackson, (below) who has starred alongside some of Hollywoods biggest a-list actors in box office smash hits such as Pulp Fiction, Star Wars and The Godfather, is in Brighton this weekend promoting his latest movie Snakes on a Plane. He will also be signing copies of his new autobiography “The One That Says Bad Motherf***er” in Waterstones, Churchill Square, from 11am on Saturday. Albion Chief Executive Martin Perry said: “It’s a tremendously exciting prospect for everyone at the club. We’re hoping Samuel will make the draw for the Withdean Wager, and then say a few words at half time. He’s well known as a big sports fan, and has even been to a Liverpool game while he’s been over here. Of course we’ll be offering slightly more humble surroundings than Anfield, but I’m sure he’ll be made to feel just as welcome”.

Seagulls Chairman Dick Knight revealed that they had met once before. “Sam and I met in LA about five years ago” said Knight. “My hire car had a puncture, so I was stuck on the hard shoulder of one of those big American freeways. I’m not much use changing tyres as my thumbs are freakishly small, so I was relieved when a huge Hum-Vee pulled up behind me, and who should jump out but Samuel L. Jackson. It was all quite surreal because Uma Thurman was in the passenger seat, and I could see George Clooney in the back. He seemed to be grappling with a small aggressive mongrel, so they just stayed in the car. But Sam was fantastic, he changed the wheel and I was on my way in a jiffy. I’ve been hoping to have the chance to thank him properly one day, and with him being in Brighton this weekend, this seemed like the ideal opportunity” smiled Dick, and went on: “It just goes to show the sheer calibre of celebrity we can attract to Brighton. If we can get Samuel L. Jackson to come to Withdean, imagine who we could attract to Falmer. We’d get Richard Dreyfuss or Dustin Hoffman there no bother”.

Jackson, who’s middle name is Simon, will not be available to meet fans at the ground. However, it is hoped that he will be signing some Albion shirts and mugs in the hospitality suite after the game for auction. Tickets for the game are still available, and can be booked by calling the ticket office on 01273 776992.

freeman.gif

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Even better a picture of Morgan Freeman has been used!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
:lolol: :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Crikey, I've never had a STICKY
(not like this anyway) :jester:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I don't find this thread funny at all. I have had call after call since this was posted by the Teletubbies who have hired me to take out those pesky tweenies Sunday. They now think I have not kept my side of the bargain even though they threw in a Big Kahuna Burger and some sprite to seal the deal.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Easy 10 said:
Oh well allow me to RETORT

You will be retorting when I lay my vengance upon thee
fighting0023.gif

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and fuuuurious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Easy 10 said:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and fuuuurious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

and don't you forget it;) :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here