Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Thread: It's Friday...it's SUE LAWLEY

It's Friday...it's SUE LAWLEY

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club.
    The second rule of Fight Club is don't let Audley Harrison in, unless it's ladies night.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

.........I wish i was a prawn cracker,
    With flowers in my hair......
    ........."For Palace fans, being beaten by Brighton at home is as bad as it gets. For reasons totally unfathomable to the rest of the football nation, the two sets of supporters detest each other with a passion rarely seen outside the Balkans. No wonder Iain Dowie was "angry and disappointed" after the feeble midweek display"

As a kid I always fancied Sue Lawley. It's only since I've grown up that I've found what a filthy MINX she was in her youth.

At the BBC in her early days, she had a reputation for being a bit loose and once screwed a sound engineer in a broom cupboard. UNbeknown to her, the sound engineers had rigged her up and recorded them at it. At the height of passion, Sue cried out....
    "**** me! **** me till I fart!"

I've got to say that's a line that might have put me off my strokes, personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.

Originally posted by Simster
    As a kid I always fancied Sue Lawley. It's only since I've grown up that I've found what a filthy MINX she was in her youth.

At the BBC in her early days, she had a reputation for being a bit loose and once screwed a sound engineer in a broom cupboard. UNbeknown to her, the sound engineers had rigged her up and recorded them at it. At the height of passion, Sue cried out....
    "**** me! **** me till I fart!"

I've got to say that's a line that might have put me off my strokes, personally.
    Where's the link?Someone must have it?
    ........."For Palace fans, being beaten by Brighton at home is as bad as it gets. For reasons totally unfathomable to the rest of the football nation, the two sets of supporters detest each other with a passion rarely seen outside the Balkans. No wonder Iain Dowie was "angry and disappointed" after the feeble midweek display"