Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

By the way who was that twat on with Hart on Scr yesterday

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

.................Anton I think, Rodgers perhaps??!!! and what about when the undertaker started crying towards the end, talk about 'look at me how attention seeking am I'

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Attention seeking. MMMM Now who does that sound like:p

Anton made some good points about the team and Charlie Oatway etc and was good value when he was talking about football, excellent phone-in stuff.

But you did wonder if he had been on the moon during the past 2 public inquiries when he started on about developing Withdean. Just felt Harty should have steered him gently away from that, instead of agreeing with him that we would be stuck at crappy Withdean forever :cry: After a 5-1 embarassment, that really was the icing on the shitty cake.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Hove b and b it was Anton Reardon, a business associate of a number of people in and around the board, and thank you for kind words.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Harty said:
Hove b and b it was Anton Reardon, a business associate of a number of people in and around the board, and thank you for kind words.
Come on Harty, sort yourself out.Get yourself an Avatar and use smilies........it's the way forward.:lolol: :lolol:
burr.gif

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here