Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lander14's promised video compilation

1066gull

Can you put my Leon Knight ode on which is completely my work or do you hate me that much?

1066gull

About your site.

From a viewers point of view, is it possible the content could be streamed and still have the option of a download. Some people may get bored waiting especially large filetypes

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I want to know why all those players are staring?

They also seem to score when staring.

That must be what Big Ron means when he says that goalscorers do the keeper with their eyes ???

Adriodinho said:
Can you put my Leon Knight ode on which is completely my work or do you hate me that much?

I am happy to put whatever you want on my site - I have been over this with you many times. You can use my footage as much as you want as long as the end product is on my site - therefore under my control and removable is required. If, as your post on the original thread seems to suggest, you are going to once again post my footage - in whatever format - on Google Video, then I will be forced to take down Albion Archives permanently.

I will not continue providing any videos if they are going to be hosted elsewhere out of my control. Ultimately, it is me that has infringed copyright by hosting and creating these clips and I am only willing to do so if I am able to remove them all should I be required to.

Adriodinho said:
About your site.

From a viewers point of view, is it possible the content could be streamed and still have the option of a download. Some people may get bored waiting especially large filetypes

I'm sure it is possible but not with the open source software and limited time I spend on the site. I provide the site as a service - not as a viable business concern. If people have such short attention spans that they get bored waiting for a download then it is tough.

When are you going to show us a website you have completely designed as you seem to be the expert, what with your comments to Insider and all?

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
The Great Cornholio said:
I'm sure it is possible but not with the open source software and limited time I spend on the site. I provide the site as a service - not as a viable business concern. If people have such short attention spans that they get bored waiting for a download then it is tough.

When are you going to show us a website you have completely designed as you seem to be the expert, what with your comments to Insider and all?
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

1066gull

Probably summer, you know HTML and PHP is time costing and college takes priority

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005

When he was being rude about my website I asked if he could do better.

He said he made these:

www.malodesign.com
www.av-gfx.com
www.theadcube.com

1066gull

ASv Gfx is mine - havent had the time though to add content

Ad Cube is a two-way project

Malo Design is my mate, but I helped him with the design:dunce:

1066gull

lander14 said:
Why does the adcube have no ads?
:lolol: :lolol:

It did....but there time limit ran out and now it has slowed down. Pluss I havent seen my mate for ages and think hes on holiday

1066gull

Two based on Dreamweaver templates and one that looks like it was done by a blind 2 year old daschund named Colin. :lolol: :lolol:
For someone who is a professional, you could of made your design of AA a bit more promising. Its plain and blunt.

Were not even professionals and it was Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Get it right.:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here