Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazaa = useless

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I hope it gets closed down. It's RUBBISH!!! I finally got rid of it today when Idownloaded another disguised virus. 70% of the films are fake, most of the songs consist of the N'stink, cheeky girls market, and it uses too much of your computers resources.

IRC - everytime for films most of the are SVD format, no fakes, no twats.

Soulseek - for music nuff said.

f*** whoever uses Kazaa
f*** Kazaa

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
kazaa has made its self user friendly and as a result has a huge user base, very clever.
i prefered napster personally, dwayne, where can you download soul seek from?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yep I was one of the first people ever to d/l kazaa lite, when they sent me the Beta version. That's crap aswell, Using diet kazaa within kazaa lite will garner the best results, diet kazaa constantly checks your donwloads to see if u can get a faster connection elsewhere and the search results aren't limited.....but it's still shit.

Listen today on IRC I've downloaded SVCD versions of Charlies Angels 2 and The Italian Job (new version with MArk Wahlberg) and they are both brilliant copies, you just wouldnt be able to find (screener copies) on Kazaa.

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
i have kazaa and it works a treat for downloading all sorts of cool shit.

dwayne, stop yer whining. you try and make out that kazaa isn't good enough cos' your taste in music is so underground! you wish.
;)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
nope there is no mention or implication of my tastse in music being "underground" Moreover I'm simply stating that my taste in music does not consist of the said demographic.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
the right footed denilson said:
spot on- kazzaa or whatever its called is complete shite.

kazza lite mate!!! its piss poor and has slowed down my pc no end even though its the minimal version!!!!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I have no problems with Kazaa Lite. I've had it a couple of months, and have 156 files already, with a crappy 56k modem.
I guess it depends what you are looking for

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
keep downloading 700mb films on kazza and they are either blank, have no sound or are not the film they were meant to be. rubbish and annoying waste of time.
what should i use instead? i would like terminator3 and 2fast 2furious, but have had many failed attempts on kazza.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I have both SVCD versions of 2fast2furious and as of 5 minutes ago I've got dee terminatorrrrrrrrrr, yeahhhhhh.

Both got from MIRC

@

www.MIRC.com

It takes a while to get used to at first but then its fine. u can find the channels u need to go at www.packetnews.com

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Dwayne, why do you persist with your inane shit? Kazaa's ok but oyu dont like it. Fine. Why do you say f*** everyones that uses it? How about f*** you instead you ignorant two faced, pyscho inbred homeboy ****?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
when I use bit torrent I can't ever seem to be speeds above 5kbps though!!??!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here