Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I reluctantly accept defeat and will pay £ 100 to REMF

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The bet was bold , the bet was stupid ??? but the bet was layed. If BHAFC go down I will pay £ 100 to REMF if they stay up 4 NSC members will pay £ 25 each to REMF. Uncle Buck, Silent Bob, Kinky NormanBaker et all took me up. It even made the Argus !.

This was before the crunch game at home to Leicester when I was convinced we would win an be level on points with Leicester as it has happened we have lost 4 games on the trot since the bet and been complete and utter shite.

Leicester now have 37 points and they are out of reach. The only comfort to our complete and total ineptitude has been that Sheff Wed keeping losing but what a sad state of affairs that we have to keep hoping S Wed keep losing. Even if they lost their last 10 games we still need to get 6 points to go ahead of them and that looks as likely as me walking down Lewes High Street with Kate Moss on one arm and Chantelle on the other.

No I thought about it over the weekend and whether to do this post. I feel I gave needed support to the campaign and 100% backing to McGhee but its time to stop saying WE WILL STAY UP as the men in white coats may come soon.

We need to get 45 points to have any chance and there is no hope at all in getting 16 points from the last 10 games. We have won 6 in 50, we do not have ANYONE who can put the ball in the back of the net. This season has been bloody awful, bloody awful, lets get it over with and at least try and build for next season in Div 1.

I still think noone could have done much better than McGhee in his 2 years here and we had a promotion and 2 seasons in the championship. Pretty good for a club in a council pitch and lego stands and everyone wanting to destroy them. Baker and LDC take a bow you must be very happy. Our relegation is in a large part down to you as well.

If McGhee wants to stay nect season I will be 100% behind him but I feel with only 33% of people wanting him to stay his position will be untenable.

That is all !.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Spielberg said:
If McGhee wants to stay nect season I will be 100% behind him but I feel with only 33% of people wanting him to stay his position will be untenable.

SENSE at last:clap:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Well doen Gareth, welcome to the dark side.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Never say never, but i believe we need 5 wins and a draw

Millwall and Sheff Wed are possible wins and Stoke at home i would target for three points

But where the f*** are the other points going to come from ?

I mean when you look at the facts we were 1-0 up against possibly the worst side in the division and f***ed it up...so where are the points gonna come from.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think it is at the stage that if I kept saying we will stay up it starts to get silly. No, Saturday was the last chance saloon and to lose at Crewe was a complete and utter disgrace.

I am sure all the players have in their hearts accepted relegation now and infact McGhee knows we are down but they can hardly say on the radio or Argus, we are shite and we are down can they.

I just feel its a very sad state of affairs and the club is in its worst position and lowest ebb since we came back to Withdean. I really do blame LDC and Baker for this down turn. Everything was looking rosy in the Garden in October/November when we got Falmer, we were playing well, we were well out of the bottom 3 and a position nearer mid table than the bottom looked likely.

Look at our results since LDC threw their spanner in the works. It totally burst the baloon and everyone has been down. It is a kick in the bollocks one too many and I apportion 90% of the blame for relegation on LDC.

I think we will end up bottom this season and have a relegation battle on our hands in div 1.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We are not going to win 5 in 10 when we have won 6 in 50 especially as we have NOONE who can out the ball in the back of the net.

We might as well play 5 5 0.

Our only hope is if Dick Knight can persuade Tierry Henry to come here on loan until the end of the season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Uncle Spielberg said:
Our only hope is if Dick Knight can persuade Tierry Henry to come here on loan until the end of the season.
Why bother? We've already got 2 goalkeepers.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why bother? We've already got 2 goalkeepers.???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Spielberg said:
I just feel its a very sad state of affairs and the club is in its worst position and lowest ebb since we came back to Withdean. I really do blame LDC and Baker for this down turn.

I blame Magoo. Picks the wrong team time and time again. The SQUAD is GOOD enough. The Manager ISNT. :angry: :angry: :angry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
f***ing hell Garth, even I'm more positive than you today.

The Sheffield Wednesday game is massive. They are the only side we should be thinking about catching now.

All we need is to perform as well as them until we play them and if we can win that game anything could happen. I haven'y accepted relegation yet and it is a long shot but I still think it can be done.

I also think we can get something at QPR and Millwall.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Don't worry though we've still got Millwall and Shef Wed to play yet!

We always do well in the bottom of the league scrap!

So far...

Crewe

Played: 2

Millwall

Played: 1

Shef Wed

Leicester

Total

Played: 6

No worries!

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Uncle Spielberg said:
Why bother? We've already got 2 goalkeepers.???
Because that is probably where McGhee would play Henry, knowing how he likes to meddle with players natural positions. It would also give him the chance to piss off yet another of our current senior players who we've just paid money for.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chappers

I am in the middle of a very serious depression.

Sheff Wed will grind out a draw at least at Withdean and there is no way we will get 6 more points than them in 10 games.

Last 11 games Won 1, Drew 1, Lost 9

We score 1 in 2 games, we are incapable of scoring 2 in a game and Saturday we effectively got relegated.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Also Chappers you do not have to sit at the Withdean game after game and watch the equivalent of a great big steaming Dog's turd being served up time after time.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Aaah f*** it Garth, if we've learnt anything over the years it's to never say never. Relegation is probable but not certain.

Cheer the f*** up.

:)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
Also Chappers you do not have to sit at the Withdean game after game and watch the equivalent of a great big steaming Dog's turd being served up time after time.

Maybe this is why I'm not so pissed off.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its all over Chappers and I am £ 100 worse off :cry: :censored:

durrington gully

Aug 24, 2005
Durrington on sea!!
Lammy said:
Don't worry though we've still got Millwall and Shef Wed to play yet!

We always do well in the bottom of the league scrap!

So far...

Crewe

Millwall

Shef Wed

Leicester

Total

Played: 6

No worries!

At last somebody has hit the nail on the head!, we are complete crap against any of the teams around us. We've got no chance of staying up!:down:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Crewe also got the double over us last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here