Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich City v Brighton & Hove Albion (Official Thread)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Tuesday, 14 February 2006

Coca-Cola Football League Championship

Norwich City v Brighton & Hove Albion

Ref: M THORPE
Linos: I F Bentley and P C Martin
Fourth Official : S G Artis

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
how do you make this the official one? how would one set up an unofficial thread.
does it have to include different content?

only reason i ask is the last 2 games have been updated through the match on the official thread and i feel this is THE ONLY reason we have lost. :jester:

:lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Thorpe again? Bloody hell, i seem to recall him being useless the last couple of times we've had him??

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We've got 29 points.

In the next 12 games, if we

Won 4
Drew 5
Lost 3

= 46 points, with a sporting chance, just about. Before the last home game against Stoke.

A draw, at least is essential at Norwich.

I hold as much hope of getting a draw as going to Anfield in the FA Cup and getting a result! Our record is worse at Norwich though.

Last edited:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Late fitness test planned for Wilka....

Not feeling well but i'm still tempted to go! I have taken the day off work for it so it would be a waste not to go really.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
junior said:
Bloody hell,your keen.

We're not leaving until 2pm,and even thats a bit early if you ask me!

who u going with juniour? coxer etc? think im going with notters from bton

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
perseus said:
We've got 29 points.

In the next 12 games, if we

Won 4
Drew 5
Lost 3

= 46 points, with a sporting chance, just about. Before the last home game against Stoke.

A draw, at least is essential at Norwich.

I hold as much hope of getting a draw as going to Anfield in the FA Cup and getting a result! Our record is worse at Norwich though.

I was going to say, bearing in mind we have won 6 of our last 44 games, and only 5 all season, and haven't really looked like winning many more, how confident are you that we will win 4 of the next 12, only losing 3.

Even the world's most eternal optimist would be sectioned for believing that's going to happen.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Seagull73 said:
I was going to say, bearing in mind we have won 6 of our last 44 games, and only 5 all season, and haven't really looked like winning many more, how confident are you that we will win 4 of the next 12, only losing 3.

Even the world's most eternal optimist would be sectioned for believing that's going to happen.

Thats why I made the comparison to Anfield. We were in free fall at the top flight and nobody gave us a cat's chance in hell at Anfield.

We cannot win games, but the other teams can lose them to us, Millwall (A), Sheff Weds (H), and Crewe (A) and one of the home games. Have we got a game against QPR?

We will not do it. At this stage in 1997, we were only three points adrift, but maybe more compared to Hereford?

So we just need to stop the rot and get a draw at Norwich. Nothing more, but nothing less!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
perseus said:

We cannot win games, but the other teams can lose them to us, Millwall (A), Sheff Weds (H), and Crewe (A) and one of the home games. Have we got a game against QPR?

Yep,away,quite late on i think

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
_wilka_ said:
Late fitness test planned for Wilka....

Not feeling well but i'm still tempted to go! I have taken the day off work for it so it would be a waste not to go really.

Against my better judgement I have decided to go despite not felling well....

No doubt another 40 odd quid down the drain but I wouldn't have it any other way :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here