Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remf 5

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
sorry to ask if it has been i dnt get to get on here as much as i used to.....is their a game for this year or not.....i havent heard from anyone......is their anyone in the know?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
should be....

Mr Speilberg will know, but it will be held at the end of the season as usual.

Andy Rumble assumed the mantle of team manager with me as the Woodward Role in motivation the boys to a great victory last year.

Mr Rumble will no doubt be selecting the team nearer April time, so he must be losing sleep at the moment wondering if to pick TRIED and TESTED Engliush lads, or go for the ginger option!!!

dave the gaffer said:
should be....

Andy Rumble assumed the mantle of team manager with me as the Woodward Role in motivation the boys to a great victory last year.

Mr Rumble will no doubt be selecting the team nearer April time, so he must be losing sleep at the moment wondering if to pick TRIED and TESTED Engliush lads, or go for the ginger option!!!

:( :p

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think the ginger option is good.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
REMF 5

It will be held around Late April after the last home game on a Friday evening I hope. I will write to the club again shortly as asked for permission but as they have let us have the game at Withdean for the last 3 years I hope it will be fine again.

REMF 8 will be held at Falmer :clap:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'll play as long as WHEN Sheebo cries off injured I can play in the middle and SURE UP the defence.

:jester:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think we should make this game - players STH's only!!!

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
dave the gaffer said:
should be....

Is he a better manager than player then! I'd hope so going on some of his sunday night misses! :p

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
dave the gaffer said:
are you one of andy's mates?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

No, but i am one of chappers' and i can play centre-back
what's gonna scare attackers more than two violent red headed centre halves?

Last edited:

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
I'm hoping to start this year after my game changing second half performance last time, i'll start an auction for my sponsorship and in return you'll get a photo with your hero.

:clap:

Last edited:

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Chesney Christ 1 said:
It was the Beckham-esque free kick just before half time that changed the game Kaney....

True, that gave us a lifeline, however we were under the coche in the first half, but in the second half we started taking the game to them, with my pace, i ven got their right back monkey booked.

I hate to steal your light but it was actually me who assisted the second goal, i believe it was your freekick in and i got onto it to lay it off for toby.

well played :clap:

are you richard or sam?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here