Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Ring

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Glenn Geard was another, a midfielder who Mullery said would play for England but never established himself with us even. I think he is doing or did the rounds of County League sides.

He was as good at 15, when he was very highly rated as he was when he reached 21 but he never got any better.

If he was still "doing the rounds" he'd be the oldest outfield player ever! Played for just about every Sussex non League Club there is. His son is now a journeyman around the Ryman & County league. Or he was a couple of seasons back.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Glenn Geard was another, a midfielder who Mullery said would play for England but never established himself with us even. I think he is doing or did the rounds of County League sides.

He was as good at 15, when he was very highly rated as he was when he reached 21 but he never got any better.

Didn't Glen Geard have behavioural issues. I seem to remember he left Brighton under a cloud with doubts about his attitude.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Mickey came to Aldershot and was a quality player to everyone except Len Walker the manager who used Mickey from the bench a lot.Many a time the cry off get Ring Feckin on Walker was heard when things were bad .Even today the cry is still heard in jest when we are loosing:D Plus my brother uses the user name Bring on Mickey Ring on The Aldershot Forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here