Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Word "SPASTIC"

The Convict

Jan 20, 2013
You are strange.

One thread you defend the songs accusing Dave Jones of paedophillia and on this one threatening someone with assault for using the word mong.

Don't quite understand the Queens English my friend? so let me help you out.
I said people pay their money they sing what they want, even the testicle squad got a right to sing what they want, let them be judged on how many join in songs anyone starts.
And I dared the clever one that delights himself and the cretins here by taking the piss out of defenceless disabled people to come say it to my girl and we'll see who's needs their arse wiped toll the day they die.
Clear enough now?

The Convict

Jan 20, 2013
Was just thinking the same. Very odd behaviour.

Defending your child against abuse from the tuff bully boys may seem odd to you. Once your balls drop and if your sperm count grows enough to have kids, then my friend you understand that ODD BEHAVIOUR is to ridicule people with disabilities, Not at all ODD to defend them,

The Convict

Jan 20, 2013
It seems ODD to me that from fans of a club renowned for it's community work, It's acceptance of people of all abilities, It's excellent and leading work with all of its fans no matter how disadvantaged they may be, Whether it's the Likes of Charlie Oatway or the local lad from a broken home that cannot read and write, Or a KID born with Problems, That all can find self respect, Pride and a sense of belonging at our Fine Club, Then there are some 'fans' prepared to drag the club into the gutter and heaping shame on it through a website declaring itself as part of the clubs history, using it's forum pages to [COLOR="#FF0000"[B]]DISCRIMINATE, ABUSE and RIDICULE DISABLED PEOPLE[/B][/COLOR] and undo the clubs work for their pathetic self amusement. But[COLOR="#FF0000"] NORTH STAND CHAT[/COLOR] seems to turn a blind eye to the f***ing IMBECILES So lets do as we have with racism and kick it out. Disabled People cannot defend themselves and therefore are an easy target that these BULLY BOYS love to prey on. We as fans of BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION should join together and PROTECT OUR OWN from our own

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What's sadder is you ranting as you clearly do not read the whole thread to understand the context of it

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I find it highly offensive personally.

What do others think ?
I find it offensive and report all posts where I see it used in a derogatory manor.

I am deaf and wear hearing aids. I dont take offence to various words that are thrown about
But just because you aren't offended by some words, that doesn't mean others aren't.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But I still use the word now and again and as The Full Harris points out, have done so on this board.

If this offends anyone then I am very sorry but I use the word in the same way I would use the word wanker, twat or any other derogatory term.

Before anyone jumps on me for being an insensitive bastard, I am fully aware of what life with a disability is like. My ex-wife is disabled and probably won't be around to see our son get married or even graduate from University.

It's easy to pontificate from behind your keyboard and I'm as bad as anyone from time to time but just because I use the word spastic as a throw-away insult to someone, it doesn't mean to say I lack respect for people with disabilities.
You use the word as a throw away insult, but you are offending people that do have cerebral palsy. The fact that inside you don't disrespect disabled people is not going to make them feel better about the fact you're using the condition they live with as an insult. I'm amazed you can't understand that. All you need to do is stick to saying wanker or twat.

EDIT - Only just realised how old this thread is :)

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As I AM A PARENT OF A SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD I f***ing DARE YOU TO COME SAY THAT TO HER IN MY PRESENCE YOU f***ing PRICK !!!!
Convict, you misunderstood his post. The shaking head and unhappy face at the end were signalling his sarcasm, pointing out that calling someone a mong is no better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here