Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well said Harty.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think this whole thing has all got way out of hand.

I enjoy the phone-in and there should be far more discussion on those important subjects like the stitching on the shorts.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Beach Hut said:
I think this whole thing has all got way out of hand.

I enjoy the phone-in and there should be far more discussion on those important subjects like the stitching on the shorts.

I agree,I reckon we should go for the cross stitch instead of the plain, run of the mill running stitch!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Charlies Shinpad said:
I agree,I reckon we should go for the cross stitch instead of the plain, run of the mill running stitch!

Well I don't, run of the mill stitching is far more en vogue this year so there :p

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Charlies Shinpad said:
Thats only down your way,In downtown LA its all the rage:clap:

No way we do Prada stitching here now - the dogs bollox

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
Do you think we should return to blue shorts next season? Surely that is worth a full phone in by itself?

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
There's only one 'Harty' - OGH.

Ian Hart is a total cockwit and a broadcasting nightmare with the most annoying voice outside of the Stoke woman sitting behind me at the Britannia yesterday.

In my opinion.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Having read LB's transcript, and being a proud regular poster on NSC, I feel sad that Harty has publicly "given up" on NSC.

To me, NSC and the phone-in are pretty much one and the same thing, save for the fact one's online and the others on the airwaves.

I find it strange that on the one hand Harty has many NSC regularly contribute to his show and on the other uses words such as "geeks" and "keyboards warriors" to describe us. We all pay our money and suppert the team...

Harty, most posters on here are behind you and recognise your good work, I think most seem to enjoy your show, so you shouldn't be put off by a minority who don't agree with you.

Everyone gets criticism, including Dick Knight, Martin Perry, even Zamora and Cullip - you shouldn't let it get to you...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here