Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall racists in the Sun. WTF????

Attilio the Hun

Dec 14, 2004
Too close for comfort
I've no time for Millwall (or Brighton, for that matter!) - but what a stitch up!

But shite like this happens when news/features desks on newspapers muscle in on sports stories.

Never read New Nation, but it must have shit sports section if that bloke is sports editor and didn't twig "Seig Heil" could be "Seagulls."

And the Sun's photographer should be sacked summarily for failing to record a single instance "reported" by the author.

Attilio the Hun said:
But shite like this happens when news/features desks on newspapers muscle in on sports stories.

I love the way hacks turn on each other in moments of crisis :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
The article is absolute crap. Did anyone hear Leon Knight get any stick when he won the penalty ? Lots of stick but nothing racial and that was in front of the firm to the right of us who were getting a bit more vocal. :censored: :censored: :censored:

LionsThankSeagulls

Dec 14, 2004
Thank you for your support and understanding. I have spent the day despairing about this report. This was one of the best natured, friendliest bantered games I have been to for a long time. I actually laughed more than any game this season because of the banter going both ways.

I met a few of your fella's in a pub at London Bridge before the game and had a great laugh with them, I reckon they post on here too.

I dont know what we as a club can do to stop this but away supporters showing support certainly helps a lot.

Again, thank you,

A very sad Millwall, fan who takes his son and now has to convince his wife that it is ok.

LionsThankSeagulls, cheer up, somehow I doubt if you will have to wait too long to be vindicated. Call it a weird sixth sense, but I do sense a fair degree of chaos among hacks at Wapping over this matter :D ;)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I hope the same bloke doesn't go to the Spurs game, can you imagine his report? "Football reached new depths yesterday when the entire visiting contingent of Brighton fans taunted Spurs and their traditional Jewish following with chants of 'Sieg Heil' complete with pseudo-Nazi salutes. Don't tell me this was just a tiny minority, there were 4,000 of them with nothing on their minds other than the desire to taunt their hosts by dredging up memories of Auschwitz and Belsen. How can we rid the game of the cancer of racism if the Brighton club turn a blind eye to such blatant evil.... etc etc etc."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here