Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Is this Groundhog Day?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I watched the movie again last night. If you have ever been to punxsutawney you will notice that during the filming of the movie there are never any mountains/hills in the background. That is actually all you would see if you are in northern central pennsylvania where punxsutawney is located.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Well, bollocks to the ****ing lot of you. Binfest your arse off for all I care.

I am sick to the back teeth of lies an innuendos being written about me on here. I haven't given anyone nearly enough information about me or what I 'know' or 'don't know', so who the **** are people to think they can?

The one that really does my head in is when Bloom took over and some idiot wrote 'I bet TLO is gutted now we've got a new chairman'. What a ****ing spanner.

Bollocks to NSC. Bollocks to REMF. Bollocks to the ****ing lot of you.

It's all ****ing SHIT. TLO is flouncing and I'm out of here.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Did anyone else get a Dominos pizza voucher at the Ipswich game?

And if so, has anyone managed to get it working?! No luck here!

Curry it is

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I first saw the Zutons about two years ago and thought they were pretty good. Seen 'em a few times since.

It does piss me off when bands go for the Woolworths market, though.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

Well, bollocks to the ****ing lot of you. Binfest your arse off for all I care.

I am sick to the back teeth of lies an innuendos being written about me on here. I haven't given anyone nearly enough information about me or what I 'know' or 'don't know', so who the **** are people to think they can?

The one that really does my head in is when Bloom took over and some idiot wrote 'I bet TLO is gutted now we've got a new chairman'. What a ****ing spanner.

Bollocks to NSC. Bollocks to REMF. Bollocks to the ****ing lot of you.

It's all ****ing SHIT. TLO is flouncing and I'm out of here.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
The Man With The 7 Second Memory
Anybody else watching this?

Poor guy has no recollection of anything that has happened in his life, anything that he's done. Can't even watch a game of rugby or cricket other than for the immediate moment because he can't remember the preceeding events of the game.

He'd make a great Albion fan.

This was somebody who was a music producer for Radio 3 until he was taken ill with a virus. Makes me realise that we should enjoy the moment-every moment!

Where was I..........page?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

I watched the movie again last night. If you have ever been to punxsutawney you will notice that during the filming of the movie there are never any mountains/hills in the background. That is actually all you would see if you are in northern central pennsylvania where punxsutawney is located.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here