Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Is this Groundhog Day?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I'm sorry but I think that this thread should be locked by the Mods on the grounds of extreme silliness. Plus, according to the Zutons, Wikipedia hasn't done anything since 2009.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I first saw the Zutons about two years ago and thought they were pretty good. Seen 'em a few times since.

It does piss me off when bands go for the Woolworths market, though.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
:jester: :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I'm sorry but I think that this thread should be locked by the Mods on the grounds of extreme silliness. Plus, according to the Zutons, Wikipedia hasn't done anything since 2009.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Gaah...have I been spotted ?
I've been practically LIVING in that place lately. Stocking up on xmas booze etc, I have developed a peculiar fetish for their Banana Bread beer. And I admit I like looking at those massive pictures of the underwear models in their bra's and panties (although I try to make out I am looking at the sensible knitwear whilst fingering my spuds).

Mmmm...St Michaels...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well, bollocks to the ****ing lot of you. Binfest your arse off for all I care.

I am sick to the back teeth of lies an innuendos being written about me on here. I haven't given anyone nearly enough information about me or what I 'know' or 'don't know', so who the **** are people to think they can?

The one that really does my head in is when Bloom took over and some idiot wrote 'I bet TLO is gutted now we've got a new chairman'. What a ****ing spanner.

Bollocks to NSC. Bollocks to REMF. Bollocks to the ****ing lot of you.

It's all ****ing SHIT. TLO is flouncing and I'm out of here.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
After 4 years on NSC I am personally starting to see the same old, same old regurgitating itself.

Have we come to a crossroads in original topic threads?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I'm sorry but I think that extreme silliness should be locked by the Zutons on the grounds of Wikipedia Plus. According to the Mods, this thread hasn't done anything since 2009.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
After 4 years on NSC I am personally starting to see the same old, same old regurgitating itself.

Have we come to a crossroads in original topic threads?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here