Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Is this Groundhog Day?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Is this Groundhog Day?

Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
What good are data & insights if they don't create customer delight? Automated CRM lets your customers create anything they can imagine.

(Ooops, I think I copied the wrong post)

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
What good are data & insights if they don't create customer delight? Automated CRM lets your customers create anything they can imagine.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I first saw the Zutons about two years ago and thought they were pretty good. Seen 'em a few times since.

It does piss me off when bands go for the Woolworths market, though.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
I'm sorry but I think that this thread should be locked by the Mods on the grounds of extreme silliness. Plus, according to the Zutons, Wikipedia hasn't done anything since 2009.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I first saw the Zutons about two years ago and thought they were pretty good. Seen 'em a few times since.

It does piss me off when bands go for the Woolworths market, though.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
What a relief. A news bulletin containing real news, interesting news, without the usual BBC/British obsession about the NHS. For days and weeks it's been NHS this and NHS that as though nothing else of importance is happening in the country or the world. Every country has to deal with flu outbreaks, with hospital overcrowding, with increasingly elderly populations ... but do they all give their health service problems headline news coverage day after day after day. I don't believe so. This country is obsessed by the NHS. There is other news. Please lets hear some of it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here