Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kamara

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Bury the lead:-

Alfie Mawson injured himself putting on boots, says Fulham manager Claudio Ranieri

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46926248

Unfortunate turn of phrase from Ranieri talking about Gary Cahill as a potential signing:

"Gary is a very important player and for us it would be fantastic, but I don't know if he wants to come and fight with us," he said.

:lolol:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I am starting to wonder about the on the surface '' oh so likeable '' Ranieri

Perhaps there is a darker side to him - The phrase to the media '' I want to kill him'' about Kamara

Releasing a statement stating a player got injured lacing up his boots

His sacking from Leicester after what should have been an unsackable position of winning them the league - Perhaps he isn't the Prince Charming we all think he is.

I must confess - I really like him when I see him interviewed but comments like the ones above, shouldn't be getting conveyed to the Media

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Kamara's arrest comes in the wake of an alleged fight with Mitrovic during a team yoga session

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016

Perhaps there is a darker side to him - The phrase to the media '' I want to kill him'' about Kamara

His sacking from Leicester after what should have been an unsackable position of winning them the league - Perhaps he isn't the Prince Charming we all think he is.

I must confess - I really like him when I see him interviewed but comments like the ones above, shouldn't be getting conveyed to the Media

I recall one of his parents were ill, so he was in Italy almost all week and only in England on match days and the day before and after. He allegedly lost the dressing room because he was never there, and then would insist on playing bizarre tactics which the players hadn't been made aware of. The season after the League win they played 5-3-2, a diamond midfield, 4-3-3 and all sorts of variations. Players like Fuchs were in and out of the team, Kante was gone so others were having to run around a bit... it all imploded and ultimately, the sacking was more than reasonable. I don't think he's a great manager, note his time with Greece... lovely man though.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

All managers have their dark side, even gentlemen like Chris Hughton.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
EquatorialFeminineDalmatian-size_restricted.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here