Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amex Stadium Tour

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I think the opposition changing rooms should be full of cockroaches, with no hooks on the wall, a pee-stained slippery floor, a leaking soil pipe in the middle, and the stench of wasted money slowly oozing from a little vent in the corner.

It may make the Palace team feel at home, but it might put a few teams off. :thumbsup:

Takes me back to Saturday / Sunday local leagues !

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I've done it three times. It takes about 90 minutes and I've learned something new every time. A must do for any Albion fan.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Yes and Yes.

Then worth doing the tour at another stadium to see how we are actually streets ahead.
Compare the Amex to, say, behind the scenes at Stamford Bridge and the facilities are in stark contrast!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Are there any restrictions on taking photos or videos?
None at all irrespective of what area you are in. There's "live" information all around - changing rooms, other areas - on noticeboards etc., and there's no hiding them or guiding people away from them.

Also you *may* want a picture taken whilst sitting in the press conference chairs - either on the raised "stage" or the rather lovely "audience" area. Lots of people do. The seats there are lush... leather with embroidered BHA logo. Could do with one of them in my home office!

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Got a voucher to do this some point this year, is it best to do it in season or in summer?

Also, how many are typically in each batch?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I would say in season - particularly for the changing room/strategic whiteboard/that sort of thing. Also if you wanted to take a picture of the pitch (you get as close as the technical area) it would be far better in season as in the summer they often rip up the pitch, reseed and suchlike.

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
I must have been a bit unlucky when I went last summer because we weren't able to see the Away Dressing Room as the BHAFC Ladies team were using it (no idea why) and we couldn't go up to the Press areas or higher in the West Stand as the lift was being used for moving a load of stuff. I enjoyed seeing behind the scenes and was actually surprised that the home dressing room was smaller than expected, but I couldn't honestly say that I learnt much from the very friendly and knowledgeable lady guide. I felt that it was aimed more towards visitors (there were French and German tourists on my tour) and JCL's who wouldn't have sucked up all of the available information that was/has been around since the stadium was started to be built.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here