Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amex Stadium Tour

DerekZoolander

Aug 15, 2011
How long does it last for and does the guide have a script?

Chap we had, had no script at all, all from memory. Can't remember exactly how long it took, 90 minutes/2 hours or so I think.

Absolutely fantastic and would recommend.

All I'd say is don't have a heavy night like I did the night before I did mine, and then walk all the way to the top of the West Stand.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Chap we had, had no script at all, all from memory. Can't remember exactly how long it took, 90 minutes/2 hours or so I think.

All I'd say is don't have a heavy night like I did the night before I did mine, and then walk all the way to the top of the West Stand.

thanks for the info

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hazmat_DEA.jpg

You can sign up for a Selhurst stadium tour as well now apparently.

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
Brilliant tour, did it in December - wrap up warm as you spend a lot of time outside and those concourses are cold with no one in them!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Totally recommend - and if you've done it before, you're bound to hear/see new things. The stadium evolves... for example, if you went in the earlier days and saw the trophy room, that's now moved/been absorbed into a new lounge. All the new media facilities great to see too. If you've NEVER been, wait until you've seen the Away dressing room... then the Home. Slight contrast!

Even for those who aren't BHA fans (e.g. dragged along by other half) it's an interesting look behind the scenes of a modern football stadium. The guides are very knowledgable too.

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
Totally recommend - and if you've done it before, you're bound to hear/see new things. The stadium evolves... for example, if you went in the earlier days and saw the trophy room, that's now moved/been absorbed into a new lounge. All the new media facilities great to see too. If you've NEVER been, wait until you've seen the Away dressing room... then the Home. Slight contrast!

Even for those who aren't BHA fans (e.g. dragged along by other half) it's an interesting look behind the scenes of a modern football stadium. The guides are very knowledgable too.

Very true. My wife is in HR and she found some of the fine details intended to give us the mental edge over the opposition really interesting from a people management / performance perspective – the ‘Welcome to our turf’ sign at the entrance to the dressing room area, the goods-lift we make the opposition use, the lay-outs of the respective dressing rooms etc.

Not sure how much of a difference all this really makes, but as you say, something for everyone on the tour!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

I do that every other Saturday, wimp.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I think the opposition changing rooms should be full of cockroaches, with no hooks on the wall, a pee-stained slippery floor, a leaking soil pipe in the middle, and the stench of wasted money slowly oozing from a little vent in the corner.

It may make the Palace team feel at home, but it might put a few teams off. :thumbsup:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Did it before Xmas very good

Takes about 1 hour 45 or 2 and half hours if you have a 4 year old with you (ends in the superstore)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here