Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] To be fair

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
At the end of the day. When all is said and done.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Interesting topic , iv'e always been wary of people that say "to be honest" soon as i hear somebody say that i start to wonder have they been telling me a load of old tosh previously to the ,To be honest bit , mind you , to be fair i have probably said it myself at the end of the day , so water under the bridge really .

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
you know to be fair, its quite hard not to say it sometimes and quite frankly who really cares, you know?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
some of my best friends are fair.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
At the end of the day right, I turned round to him and said, to be fair mate, its all swings and roundabouts innit

el punal

With all due respect, and at this moment in time, at the end of the day, and to be fair I am coming to terms with this as I have been offered counselling to deal with this complete load of utter bollocks!! :mad:

And while we’re on complete verbal and written bollocks this gets on my tits as well :

LIVE ON STAGE! - FFS! Whoever it is is hardly going to be dead are they? Unless of course it’s an undertakers convention.

PRE-ORDER - How on earth do you do that? You either place an order or you don’t. You may reserve a product or a service which makes sense if there’s going to a demand for it.

Honestly, it’s enough to make me lose my bottle top. :rant:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'd imagine you aren't hearing it a lot from the referees at games against any of the big 6 clubs?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
'It is what it is' - definitely my least favourite of the current phrases, adds absolutely nothing of value to any conversation/interview.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
u ok hun?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
To be honest with you - surely has to be the worst one? Does this mean the rest of the time you're a lying ****?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here