Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Looks like Brexit Winter is coming.... what are you going to Stockpile ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
With a probable No Deal Brexit becoming ever more likely, in true plucky British fashion I will panic and stockpile. I'm going to get an extra large jar of Marmite in and maybe an extra 10kg of Bread flour in, I bake my own bread and grow lots of my own fruit and veg so hopefully that will tide me over....What's your top Panic Buy going to be ?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
What are you going to Stockpile ?

2590_carlsberg.jpg :shrug:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
What will Stockdale Stockpile...?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Garlic and ginger paste, coriander, turmeric powder, chilli powder, scotch bonnets, birds eye chillies, jeera, coriander powder, coriander and jeera seeds, garam masala, coconut milk, chicken thighs, potatoes, basmati rice.

That should do it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can someone panicking be described as plucky?

Having seen at first hand, the Great British consumer clearing the shelves of Bread, Milk and frozen foods at the first sight of a one week Cold Snap, they think they are being " plucky" in making sure they are all right at the expense of everyone else. Just remember this when The Meteorite lands, those with a well stocked larder a much more likely to pass on their genes :thumbsup:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
With a probable No Deal Brexit becoming ever more likely, in true plucky British fashion I will panic and stockpile. I'm going to get an extra large jar of Marmite in and maybe an extra 10kg of Bread flour in, I bake my own bread and grow lots of my own fruit and veg so hopefully that will tide me over....What's your top Panic Buy going to be ?

Nuclear missiles....never know when I might need them...oh and Polo mints as well..

TNBA

TTF

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I think it's stuff from abroad that needs to be stockpiled.

I'm getting loads of lentils and rice in, that should keep me going.

And coffee, plenty of coffee.

I dunno, the way the nutters in this country panic at the first sign of snow the shelves will be empty of all products. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here