Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Looks like Brexit Winter is coming.... what are you going to Stockpile ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
casual look at my weekly shop the only items originating directly in Europe are oranges and beer. pasta sauce probably has european tomatoes and mozeralla from Italy, other sources are available.

so i may have to stockpile Erdinger thats about it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bog rolls

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I’ve still got 2 years worth of water and MOD Rat Packs in my Nuclear War Bunker my dad built in the late 70’s, I re commissioned It in July 2016, I’m heading there!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've been tracking what I eat and where it comes from. Hardly any is from the EU, so I'm not too bothered. But for the fun of this thread I will be buying as many cheese balls and cheese footballs as I can lay my hands on, so just a normal shop then.

You'll be absolutely fine then. Because its well known that ONLY food originating IN the EU, passes through EU supply chains. There would definitely be absolutely no disruption to goods from anywhere else.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
More shotgun cartridges, can shoot my dinner or the baying hordes

(not that its going to come to any of that!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I presume countries outside the EU will buy from the EU then sell on to us?

Yep that is what I voted for....other countries buying things from the EU. Whacking on a great huge margin and then selling them to me.

Marvellous scenes.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Plenty of gammon in my freezer, older members of my family can show up at any time...

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Reports suggest the UK is Europe's biggest importer of bog paper. Not to worry - the UK is defaulting back to 1973.

Izal.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Depends how much you need your taramasalata!

Or steel!

Oh and our pound is worth two Ethiopian groats so not only will it be more expensive due to margins, it will also be as the currency is worthless.

Woooohooo

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Who is going to pick the uk fruit and veg, you can bet it won't be the lazy Brits

School kids.

When Britain was great , i.e. The Victorian times, kids went out up chimneys, in mills and picked fruit.....bring it back. Simples

This is just getting easier!

We are on our way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here