Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Warning for Croydon parents

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Croydon Council have advised parents, due to the drop in temperature they should wear 2 pairs of pyjamas, when collecting their children from school.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Croydon Council have advised parents, due to the drop in temperature they should wear 2 pairs of pyjamas, when collecting their children from school.

Brighton council have advised residents , due to the increasing popularity of gender identification, to take a set of both male and female clothing when leaving home, just in case they get the urge to do a swap whilst out and about!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Pathetic.

Have a pop at adult Palace suppoprters by all means, but leave out the insults to the children etc

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Pathetic.

Have a pop at adult Palace suppoprters by all means, but leave out the insults to the children etc

What? :dunce:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Pathetic.

Unless I'm missing your joke that is exactly what he has done: had a pop at the parents and left out the children.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Brighton council have advised residents , due to the increasing popularity of gender identification, to take a set of both male and female clothing when leaving home, just in case they get the urge to do a swap whilst out and about!

How dare you suggest there is male and female specific clothing. All clothing should be gender neutral.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Not funny.

Pathetic.

VERY funny.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
8pJztSB.gif

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What does ice do in warm temperatures?

Lol.

I think it's fair to say;.......

If I keep my head, while all around me are losing theirs..........................................I may have seriously mis-judged the situation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here