Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester Utd v Brighton And Hove Albion FA YOUTH CUP 4th Round Tonight 7pm

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Spotted a Brighton flag in the stand behind our goal. Well done to whoever it was that went along! Bet they're glad they made the effort.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Super win , thoroughly deserved , most the Albion players out on their feet having given all. Shame they could not get the 4th goal that looked likely at times and the striker had some good chances especially when clean through but defender made up 10 yards and a superb tackle to deny him.

Cant say I know much about the U18's as dont get to see them on Seagull Player often but some promising looking youngster's there , just hope I live long enough to see one or two break into the first team squad as I aint getting any younger.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
That is an incredible result and an absolutely fantastic performance. It is only the second time we have reached the 5th round of the FA Youth Cup since the 2005-06 season.

To put this into perspective: United beat Chelsea in the previous round, which was Chelsea's first loss in the competition since the 2013 final. Chelsea have dominated U-18s football for years, and United were the ones to slay the dragon. For Albion to go TO United and put in a display like that has blown me away.

Congratulations lads, and so well-deserved!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
That is an incredible result and an absolutely fantastic performance. It is only the second time we have reached the 5th round of the FA Youth Cup since the 2005-06 season.

To put this into perspective: United beat Chelsea in the previous round, which was Chelsea's first loss in the competition since the 2013 final. Chelsea have dominated U-18s football for years, and United were the ones to slay the dragon. For Albion to go TO United and put in a display like that has blown me away.

Well said AZ and well done to the lads.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

While you're here AZ.
I was under the impression that Rosenier was our u23 Assistant Manger but the official website has a profile of someone else.
Similarly, Sidwell is involved somewhere now?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Excellent result well done

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
While you're here AZ.
I was under the impression that Rosenier was our u23 Assistant Manger but the official website has a profile of someone else.
Similarly, Sidwell is involved somewhere now?

Isnt Rosenior one of the assistants to the U23's , isnt there a team of coaches & assistants now a days

Sidwell is 'helping' coach the u18's and scholars from what I remember , not an official coach to either but a general mentor and coach for the younger ones

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Isnt Rosenior one of the assistants to the U23's , isnt there a team of coaches & assistants now a days

Sidwell is 'helping' coach the u18's and scholars from what I remember , not an official coach to either but a general mentor and coach for the younger ones

Thanks!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here