Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Izquierdo to Besiktas

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Online Turkish press are saying that Izquierdo has agreed to come to Besiktas. I don't believe it. Why would we let him go and why would he come here instead of the Prem when he's our first choice when not injured?

Besiktas have no money so it would have to be a loan. Think it's bollocks but it's more than one place saying this.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
He is our first choice LW when fit and has always talked about how happy the city of Brighton makes him interviews both in South America and here AND on his Instagram etc. If Besiktas want him they're going to have to spend at least 20 million (if he's unhappy) and probably closer to 30-35 million if he's happy. They don't have that cash. Non story.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
He is our first choice LW when fit and has always talked about how happy the city of Brighton makes him interviews both in South America and here AND on his Instagram etc. If Besiktas want him they're going to have to spend at least 20 million (if he's unhappy) and probably closer to 30-35 million if he's happy. They don't have that cash. Non story.

That was my exact reply to my over-excited brother in law who supports Besiktas. Turkish football is pretty much bankrupt at the mo.

Wondered though if there was any danger with Izzy's work permit?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Abour as much chance as Kanchelskis signing for Brighton

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here